ceri-wills
21st November 2011

MUSEA goes to Amsterdam

From the 2nd – 5th February 2012 for only £135
Categories: , ,

Join MUSEA as we take 50 students to Amsterdam for a post-exam weekend of art galleries and sight seeing.

We’ll be taking in all that Amsterdam has to offer, including amazing galleries such as the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum Old Masters gallery and the SMBA contemporary photography museum, as well as the Waterlooplein Flea market, bike tours… Anything you fancy! We’ll provide a rough itinerary, which you can follow as much or as little as you want.

£135 gets you…

• Flights from Manchester Airport
  • 3 Nights accommodation at the uptown Flying Pig Hostel
  • The chance to take in a beautiful city and meet new people

For more information join our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/8369861342/ or email us at [email protected]. We’ll be sat in the Students’ Union bar between 11am – 1pm every Tuesday and Thursday from 30th November to take deposits and to book places.

Ceri Wills

Ceri Wills

Former Societies editor (2011-2012).

40 Years of the Future: Painting abstract exhibition review

The abstract and the figurative collide in the thought-provoking first installation of Castlefield Gallery’s 40th Anniversary celebrations

Review: Please Feel Free to Ignore My Work by David Hoyle

This month, Factory International’s Aviva Studios welcomes renowned artist David Hoyle, in a three week residency spanning multiple art forms.

Making Manchester #1: Anna Marsden

We’re kicking off our new feature, Making Manchester, by quizzing photographer Anna Marsden about her practice and what inspires her

Manchester’s continuing problem with inaccessibility: On the redesign of NQ’s Stevenson Square

The re-design of Stevenson Square apparently complies with standards set by the Department for Transport, so why is it being criticised by sight-loss charity Henshaws, and charity patron Dave Steele?