We want your creative writing
- 30th October 2017 Kamila Shamsie in conversation with Jeanette Winterson ‘Art is not going to be the thing that brings down borders and barriers… but Art may remind us of humanity.’
- 8th November 2017 Preview: Louder than Words Festival returns to Manchester Louder than Words Festival returns to Manchester to celebrate the relationship between music and writing
- 8th November 2017 Review: Hollie McNish & Jackie Hagan at the Manchester Literature Festival Poetry double bill as rising stars Hollie McNish and Jackie Hagan perform at Manchester Literature Festival
- 9th October 2012 Call for Contributors Want to write for Books?
- 14th October 2015 Manchester Creative Writing Society 2015 Find out what’s new with the Manchester Creative Writing Society and how you can get involved
- 25th September 2017 What I learnt from starting a literary journal As we near Foxglove's first birthday, Elizabeth Gibson calls on young writers to persue their dreams
- 6th November 2017 New curation platform to help students organise work Wakelet hope that students will no longer have to have "dozens of tabs open at a time" which they argue can make research "quite messy and disorganised"
- 8th November 2017 Manchester named UNESCO City of Literature Manchester follows in the proud footsteps of Dublin, Baghdad, Barcelona and Reykjavik
- 14th February 2015 Bedlam: LIBOR faints as Quantitative Easing needle becomes contaminated with Ebola The Historian Magazine will this week be releasing a special issue called 'Lessons from History: The Delhi Belly Interest Rates of 1858'
- 2nd February 2015 Untitled Short Story, by Jessica Sired A short story about a breakdown of a marriage from the point of view of an alternative and unique narrator