dana-fowles

WE ASK: What are the worst chat up lines you have ever received?

The cheesiest student chat up lines revealed

‘If I buy you a Big Mac will you have sex with me?’ Unsurprisingly this was said to me in the most romantic destination on the planet, Magaluf.

Rebecca

‘Your phone won’t work without my number in it’ was a bit of a corker!

Chloe

‘I play for first team rugby and I’ve just tripped over falling for you’ warned me off rugby guys forever.

Georgina

A guy once asked me if I could psychoanalyse him with a wink when I said that I studied Psychology. Original.

Sarah

‘I like your dress. It would look better on my bedroom floor though.’ Yes, somebody actually said this to me. I cringed a lot!

Annie

My friends and I recently had ‘I want to put my willy in you’ chanted at us by a group of guys in the swimming pool. Its safe to say that it didn’t work, although it did make us laugh.

Dana (editor)

A guy was staring at me for ages recently on a night out and I started to feel uncomfortable. When I eventually asked him (as politely as possible) if he could stop staring at me, he said, ‘Sorry. I just find you really sexually attractive.’ I just ended up thinking he was a creep. ‘Hi, what’s your name?’ would probably have been a better conversation starter!

Fiona

‘Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past you again?’ was definitely the worst I’ve had!

Jess

Dana Fowles

Dana Fowles

TWEETING @DanaFowles By day: Lifestyle editor at The Mancunion, aspiring women’s magazine journalist. By night: Lover of gay men and Canal St, prone to believing I am Beyonce on the d floor (embarrassing).