Christmas always coincides with the release of lots of exciting new make-up sets. Ella Westall takes us through her top 5 picks
1. Bobbi Brown Date Night Palette
Bobbi Brown packs eyeshadow, lipstick and gloss into a cute compact perfect for putting into a clutch bag in case you need to retouch your makeup on the go.
2. Mac Stroke of Night Face Palette: Cool
This beautiful art-deco style compact contains a perfect selection of MAC eyeshadow, lipstick and powder.
3. Benefit Groovy Kinda Love Set
Incorporating some of Benefit’s most loved products, this is a great way to try out lots of different products yourself, or to introduce someone else to Benefit!
4. NARS Limited Edition Guy Bourdin Gifting Lip Set
We love NARS, and we love the range of colours in this limited set. Presented in a unique lip shaped case, this is a perfect gift!
5. Alexa for Eyeko Limited Edition Set
Perfect Alexa’s 60’s style eye makeup with her exclusive collaboration with Eyeko.