Preview & Competition: Hot Dub Time Machine @ Revs, 25th May

We’re giving away FIVE pairs of tickets to the time travelling dance party this Bank Holiday Sunday.

Bank Holiday Sunday May 25th features a very special guest landing in Manchester who has toured extensively around the world, packing out festivals and club shows, and is now debuting at Revolution Deansgate. Hot Dub Time Machine, the world’s first time travelling dance party, takes everyone on an epic, audio-visual journey through music history, bringing non-stop hands in the air fun to ecstatic party people.

Described as a “funk filled adventure from 60′s rock, through 70′s disco, 80′s anthems, 90′s mayhem all the way to 2014”, each song is played in strict chronological order and is accompanied by videos played on massive screens and all mixed and mashed up live on turntables. Created and performed by DJ Tom Loud from Sydney, Australia Hot Dub has sold over 30,000 tickets at the Edinburgh, Adelaide and Sydney Festivals since its birth in 2011, in the process sharing stages with Chaka Khan and the Roots to name a few.

To celebrate this event we are giving away FIVE pairs of tickets. All you need to do to enter is send your name and email address to: musicarticles@gmail.com, along with the subject title: HOT DUB TIME MACHINE.

Otherwise grab your ticket in advance for a mere fiver HERE.

unnamed-3