COMPETITION: INDY MAN BEER CON

Win tickets to the week after next’s annual beer festival in ______ location: you tell us where to win!

8th – 11th October

Sponsored by Brewdog, Cloudwater, Vertical Brands, Northern Monk, Hawkshead, Camden, Beavertown, and more, this annual beer festival yet again brings some great new tastes to the buds of Manchester. A series of collaboration beers have been brewed specially for the event, flavours ranging from gooseberry to fig, quince to seaweed.

This year guests can even take their favourite beers home from WeCan’s production line churning out personalised tinnies. Friday evening and Sunday will see entertainment in terms of talks, tastings and discussions with leading brewers such as Pierre Tilquin from the renowned Belgian company Gueuzerie Tilquin.

Food will be available from a culinary crew of Diamond Dogs, Honest Crust, Great North Pie, Bundobust and Fish, plus Almost Famous (known for their filthy burgers) and plenty more independent food vendors.

Along with DJs playing throughout the weekend, this year’s IMBC will also feature a music and entertainment programme curated by Manchester label Aficionado, who will be roping in the likes of DBH, Ruf Dug, Menage a Trois and the newly formed Dream Lovers plus Aficionado DJs to soundtrack the shindig.

There’s still more to be announced so keep an eye on the website for updates! Tickets start at £8 and include a special edition branded Craft Master One beer tasting glass to take home.

For a chance to win two FREE tickets to the Thursday session (5.30 – 11.30pm) with The Mancunion please answer this simple question: Where is the Indy Man Beer Con trade session held?

a) The Students’ Union

b) Victoria Baths

c) 256

d) Kebab King

Please send your responses to food@mancunion.com for your chance to win free entry and a craft beer chalice (worth at least £8). Correct answers will be put into a hat and  winners announced on Friday 2nd October. Good luck!

More details can be found at:

www.indymanbeercon.co.uk

www.facebook.com/IndyManBeerCon