perisha-kudhail

Baby it’s cold outside

Perisha Kudhail helps you call it a night on those bitterly cold winter evenings by showcasing the best Christmas pyjamas that the high street has to offer this year

Who says that you can’t take beauty to bed? With Christmas all around us, what better a time to start looking for some fancy nightwear.  You don’t have to look like a Christmas pudding to get into the spirit of Christmas—our selection of nightwear will make you look nothing if not angelic.

Here are our top picks for Christmas pyjamas this year:

Photo: ASOS £24

Our first pick is the classic snowman. These pyjamas are fab, festive, and fun! Great for sleepovers and for chilling out in. Pair them with some cute booties to carry the festive fun down to your toes.

Photo: Very £20

Our next pick is keeping it retro with these comfy Coca Cola PJs. You can even wear the top as a casual Christmas jumper with a twist (although you’ll probably want to layer up; December is definitely not T-shirt weather!)

Photo: Debenhams £20

Third time is always the charm with this festive nightdress. This satin delight not only makes you feel fabulous when you sleep but, paired with an elegant nightgown, you won’t be short on comfort either.  Who said you can’t be glam when you sleep?

Photo: Dorothy Perkins £22

Our fourth night time delight brings us the elegance of the Christmas onesie. You could really be Santa’s baby with this ensemble! This Christmas night piece does all the talking, so accessorising is the last thing you need to think about.

Photo: Next £26

And last, but by no means least, the humble elf pyjamas. We can’t forget to complete our looks without considering Santa’s Little Helpers.  You wouldn’t be in the full Christmas spirit without a great pair of Christmas socks to complete this look.

Photos L-R: Marks & Spencer (£7), Debenhams (£15), ASOS (£10)

Remember your night-time ensemble doesn’t begin and end with pyjamas; here are a few ways you can make your comfy look even more festive. From socks to slippers, you can easily pair these necessary extras to complete your night time look. Mix and match your PJs with you choice of accessories and you’ll feel like a new person every time you sleep.

Enjoy these dreamy pyjamas and have a very merry Christmas!

Does Hailey Bieber’s Rhode phone case signal the death of the handbag?

Hailey Bieber’s latest release, a phone case specially designed to fit a lip product, is just the next step in the ever-shrinking bag trend of recent years. Does this signal the handbag’s ultimate demise?

Get to know Oddmuse: Aimee Smale on doing ‘what people aren’t expecting’

London-based slow-fashion brand Oddmuse took off over lockdown on TikTok and other social media platforms – I picked founder Aimee’s brain on how to break into the fashion industry and her future vision for Oddmuse