nicole-tamer
1st February 2016

TEDxManchester Ticket Giveaway

Be one of the lucky winners of a ticket for the sold out event and spend Valentine’s day exploring inspiring talks

In association with TEDxManchester, The Mancunion is giving away 24 passes for the sold out event for the final session at 3:30pm on the 14th of February. After a two-year break, HOME is hosting the popular event which will feature a wide range of inspiring live talks.

The audience can expect engaging and provocative speakers from the arts, technology, media, science, academia, industry and more. The event’s innovative and thought-provoking talks inspires the masses with over 3 million subscribers on the TEDx youtube channel which boasts over 30,000+ videos from organisers in more than 130 countries.

TEDx is based on the model of the TED conferences which are comparatively very expensive. TEDx talks are organised independently of TED conferences and inspired a more local approach in the spirit of the TED conferences’ mission: ‘ideas worth spreading’. Each event curates speakers on their own, but based on TED’s format and rules.

Fill in your details here and you might be one of the lucky 24 people who can have some food for thought on Valentine’s day!