Why has populism become so prevalent in the Western world recently? Two of our opinion writers argue their viewpoints
- 21st November 2016 A tale of two globalisations Recent populist movements that have elected Donald Trump and led to Brexit display a need to expand our vocabulary when speaking of globalisation
- 7th February 2018 Italy’s awakening Italy is populism's next victim in Europe
- 9th March 2018 A new Italy: Europe’s problem Another domino has fallen... will it topple a united Europe?
- 14th March 2018 Scotland’s Lions After over a decade of mishandling Scotland, the Scottish National Party is inevitably losing their popular base, and it's about time
- 2nd May 2018 The end of the Viktator? Most likely just the beginning– Hungary is another example of European fascism on the rise.
- 10th November 2017 The rise of the AfD proves that Germany isn’t immune from right-wing populism Gemany is divided, and those divisions won't heal unless the German political establishment engages with the concerns of AfD voters, argues Jake Dunn
- 20th March 2013 Reclaim the Night Documentary Short documentary from Fuse TV about the Reclaim the Night demonstration last month
- 16th September 2015 Feature: The Freshers’ Guide to Film Fandom A fresher from last year shares her advice for all of this year’s new faces in Manchester about how to indulge your passion for film as a student
- 21st February 2015 Fuse TV’s Fashion Fix: Pangaea The second episode of Mancunion Fashion and Beauty's campus style show
- 13th February 2013 Video: To Kill A King – ‘Cold Skin’ To Kill A King live in session for University of Manchester student media