Why Manchester Students’ Union supports BDS

Sara Khan defends the SU’s support for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions campaign, and challenges claims that the movement is anti-Semitic

University of Manchester Students’ Union recently passed a policy in support of the BDS (Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions) campaign. The average student may know that this is controversial, but they may not know why. So what is BDS? The BDS movement, modelled in part on the successful campaign against apartheid South Africa, is a call from 170 Palestinian civil society organisations to boycott, divest and sanction the Israeli government, and all Israeli companies and institutions that are complicit in the violence, oppression, and military occupation faced by the Palestinian people.

The three aims of the international BDS movement are: (a) for Palestinians across the world to be given the right to return to their homeland; (b) to end the ongoing illegal occupation of Palestine and to reinstate the pre-1967 Israeli borders; and (c) to abolish the 50 laws that discriminate against Palestinian citizens in Israel.

On the 8 of December 2016, the senate of our Students’ Union, the largest in the UK, passed a motion in support of BDS. The motion won the support of 60 per cent of the SU senate. The senate is democratically elected by students, and therefore this motion demonstrates a strong student support for the BDS movement at the university.

So what does BDS look like in the context of our university? Well, the BDS campaign at the University of Manchester is demanding that the university complies with its own socially-responsible investment policy, which states that it will end any links or contracts with companies and institutions that are complicit in human rights abuses or have ties with the arms trade. Currently, their investments include a £820,133 stake in Caterpillar — who manufacture the armoured bulldozers that have been used to destroy more than 25,000 Palestinian homes in order to build illegal Israeli settlements. By investing in companies like Caterpillar, the university is investing in systematic ethnic cleansing — we should demand that they divest.

Palestinians living in Gaza have faced a decade (and counting) of blockades, they are being stripped of their civil liberties and their basic human rights. They have limited access to water, medicine and electricity, and they have little to no freedom of movement. They are placed in what has been referred to by David Cameron as the largest open air prison in the world. Newborn Palestinian babies are dying at checkpoints controlled by Israeli soldiers within the occupied territories, under the longest illegal military regime in modern history.

Importantly, BDS does not target Israeli individuals. BDS targets only the Israeli government, and any Israeli organisations that are complicit in the brutal military occupation of Palestine, by funding or conducting weapons research and production, or contributing in any other way to the violence. Under UN Resolution 242, the occupation of the Palestinian territories is illegal; BDS only wants the Israeli government to adhere to international law.

Opponents of BDS often highlight that boycotting the Israeli government and Israeli corporations and institutions would damage the economy, thus affecting the average Israeli. While this is true, it is important to remember that, first, there are many average Israelis, from organisations such as Jewish Voice for Peace, that support BDS knowing fully that the economy will be affected but are willing to make the sacrifice; and second, that it is the Israeli government that should be held accountable for the economic repercussions of the BDS campaign, because they have given activists no other choice but to pressure the state in this way.

The Oslo Accords were signed over 20 years ago, but the violent occupation of Palestine continues. Diplomacy has failed, but BDS is still a peaceful, non-violent tactic. It is up to the Israeli government to heal any damage caused to the economy as a result of BDS by complying with international law and the universal principles of human rights, and ending the occupation of Palestine.

During our campaign, BDS activists at the University of Manchester have been accused of making Jewish students feel unsafe on campus. However, there is no evidence of any anti-Semitic harassment being committed. Importantly, the Home Affairs Select Committee, in its 2016-2017 report on anti-Semitism in the UK, states that “it is not anti-Semitic to criticise the Government of Israel”, to “hold the Israeli Government to the same standards as other liberal democracies, or to take a particular interest in the Israeli Government’s policies or actions […] without additional evidence to suggest anti-Semitic intent.”

BDS campaigners take anti-Semitism very seriously, as we stand against all forms of discrimination against all peoples. But the Community Security Trust reported in 2016 that most anti-Semitic abuse comes from the far Right; anti-Semitism is a very real issue that should be battled at every turn, but it is important that instead of accusing human rights activists such as BDS campaigners, we direct our attention to the real perpetrators.

Students at the University of Manchester have shown, through passing this policy in support of BDS, that they stand for peace, justice and equality. We are listening to the call from Palestinian Civil Society for the international community to boycott, divest and sanction Israel, and we will continue to fight until every Students’ Union and university in the country endorses BDS. Every win is another step closer to ending the illegal occupation and war crimes committed by Israel; if our government will not support Palestine, then we will make sure that the people do. Justice will win.

• Bad points

BDS campaigners also fail to take into account that BDS’s objectives are in itself anti-Semitism, as vocalised by both the Canadian Parliament and Germany. It’s intentions, like any other cause, can be seen as meaningful but practically do not hold up, and instead masks a deeper hatred of Israel, it’s right to exist and also the self determination of the Palestinian people. It does not take into account the campaign directly benefits the causes of both Hamas and other terrorist groups and it’s proponents absorb an agenda which has been constantly been rewritten proven to show a lack of contractual analysis. The editor merely blames anti-Semitism as a right wing practice but fails to see the increase in anti-Semitism on university campuses by left wing groups, further legitimised by the NUS.

In conclusion, this is more a virtue signal rather than a dedicated cause at our university and a cause which will evidently hurt Jewish students as we see anti-Semitism legitimised on campus by boycotting a selective state.

• Mounir Mameche

Free Free Palastine
      You cant stop runing water
      Viva BDS
      LoooooooL

• Amos

‘Palestinian Civil Society’? – nope, sorry, it doesn’t exist. Hamas (the Palestinian’s ‘democratically elected’ government/ blood crazed terrorist group hell bent on destroying all Jews) is not civil, if any Palestinians live in a civil society that is because they in the West and benefit from the state of Israel existing. Oh Israel oppresses the Palestinians so much, oh ooo, waaa, cry. Well then maybe the Palestinians, plus all the other Arab countries, shouldn’t have spent the last 30 year (MINIMUM, it’s actually a lot longer, but 30 years with the actual policy) trying to destroy Israel and slaughter all Jews? We were not so kind to Hitler when he had the same objectives. ‘Justice will win’ – HAHA, justice, as in Hamas succeeding with its objective, which is the express slaughter of all Jewish people and the destruction of Israel? That’s justice. Hey I have an idea if you want justice so much. Why don’t you fly is Israel, which has beautiful modern airports. Take a walk around the beautiful modern cities and talk to the intelligent, enlightened people. Maybe go a buy a coke and read a newspaper, rent a hotel room and watch a big flat screen TV. Then drive down a well built, smooth roads over to the border of Gaza. Then quickly, smuggle yourself across and join the terrorists spent all your time working out how to destroy Israel. Maybe when you’re firing a rocket launcher at the border you may have a change of heart – and maybe, just maybe, a single thought might cross your head: hey, erm, wait… are we the bad guys? Calling Gaza a prison is blood right! Thank god! Do you blame them? Wouldn’t we put people in prison if their express purpose was the violent destruction of an entire race, literally genocide? Damn right we would. Frankly BDS is rubbish and your opinion is meaningless moralizing that isn’t connected to the real world situation. Anyway its all good, because Trump has made it clear he will support Israel, and a vote for Trump was a vote against YOU, naive moralisers who think they know better then everyone because they’re regurgitating Chomsky and Michael Moore. Also if anyone reads this comments and know anything about the Manc Union Senate I want to paste this paragraph in, it’s the funniest fucking thing I’ve ever read, the tone, like you’re announcing V Day!: “On the 8 of December 2016, the senate of our Students’ Union, the largest in the UK, passed a motion in support of BDS. The motion won the support of 60 per cent of the SU senate. The senate is democratically elected by students (HAHAHA), and therefore this motion demonstrates a strong student support for the BDS movement at the university.” Amazing, just amazing. Thank god for Brexit, thank god for Trump. Thank god this head in the cloud bullshit is over.

• Anthony McGowan

Brexit, Trump … Israel. Honestly, the great founders of Israel would be embarrassed to be put in that kind of company.

• Amos

Actually I think the founders of Israel would be pretty keen on people reclaiming their sovereignty and right to self determination from a bunch of fat cat elitists buried so deep in their own ideological excrement they think brown is the only color. You know – I think they would have been REALLY keen on that idea actually.

• Mounir Mameche

Free Free Palastine
          Viva BDS
          LoooooooL

• Mounir Mameche

Free Free Palastine
        You cant stop runing water
        Viva BDS
        LoooooooL

• Mounir Mameche

Free Free Palastine
      You cant stop runing water
      Viva BDS
      The people have spoken
      LoooooooL

• Beer Baron

It would be difficult to find anything remotely accurate in this unintentionally-hilarious Orwellian rewriting of history masquerading as an editorial, but I will restrict myself to the following point:

Contrary to the author’s assertion, BDS does not support a two-state solution. Rather, it really wants a one-state solution; minus the Jewish state of Israel.

• Mounir Mameche

Free Free Palastine
      You cant stop runing water
      Viva BDS
      The people have spoken (student)
      LoooooooL

• Brownstudent

Can’t say it’s surprising that the pro-BDS people here can’t respond with anything except sloganeering.

• Mounir Mameche

That why they are labelling every thing in EU came from you
          And UN new black list agents you
          And if you are not hurt by BDS so why you are fighting it as hard as you can but you can’t stop it like South Africa
          LooooooooL

• Beer Baron

Foreign investment in Israel has nearly tripled since the BDS movement began in 2005. Keep up the great work! LMFAO

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/69063/israels-foreign-investments-tripled-since-bds-established/#tWQ7o5xV8rew7eDK.97

• Issam

It tripled everywhere in all countries around the world. Meanwhile a Rand Corporation reports shows that BDS costs Israel more than $4 billion every year. Enjoy!

• Beer Baron

I wasn’t aware that foreign investment in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, and all of the other disintegrating Muslim countries had tripled! LMFAO

Anyways, since Israel’s economy is roughly $300 billion, i’m sure they can suffer losses in the amount of a little over 1% of their GDP! LMFAO

• Issam

Israel has no right to exist, it’s an apartheid racist and supremacist state founded on deception, war crimes, crimes against humanity and land theft.

• Beer Baron

Glad to see your parents did not have any children that lived.

• Mounir Mameche

Free Free Palastine
    You cant stop runing water
    Viva BDS
    The people have spoken (student)
    LoooooooL

• Ron Barak
    • Mounir Mameche

Free Free Palastine
      You can’t stop running water
      Viva BDS
      The people have spoken (student)
      People like you and her
      Sit in the fountain and fart to make the biggest bubbles and the stinkiest
      I guess you and her believe you can build a sand castle under the water with fart
      LoooooooL

• Ron Barak

Alway a pleasure to see the intellectual magnitude and adroitness of BDSholes.
        Cut-and-pasting the same void response to any and all answers, without ever addressing the actual arguments show such brilliance and mental prowess as to leave one completely speechless

• Mounir Mameche

138 country voted for Palastine
          14 country in UN security counsel voted for Palastine
          The government of this country and the people are wrong and you are right
          LooooL
          How can you have intellectual conversation with small minded people like you
          Wake up from the dream be cos you are losing every thing and every one
          Continue in you ignorance and self righteous
          Loooooooool
          It fun watch you squirm
          Is that enough conversation for you
          LoooooooooL

• Ron Barak

“138 country voted for Palastine
            14 country in UN security counsel voted for Palastine”

So, the Automatic UN majority against Israel was manifested again, just in this case the US didn’t veto. What changed?

If you know your history (and I’m sure you do, as you’re such a broad minded person), the international community said completely the opposite in 1922 when the League of Nations introduced the Mandate for Palestine. That legal document gave all of Judea and Samaria (renamed “the West Bank in 1948 by Jordan, when it illegally occupied the areas after trying to prevent the birth of Israel), all of Jordan, and all of Jerusalem over for the creation of a homeland for the Jewish people. The Mandatory power, Britain, then gifted more than 70% of the Mandate area to create an Arab state (first named the Emirate of Trans-Jordan, today known as the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan).
            When the United Nations was created, its very own charter (Article 80) made it illegal to change any of the resolutions of the League of Nations.
            In 1947, the United Nations General Assembly passed a non-binding resolution suggesting a further division of the remaining ~30% of the land between Jews and Arabs (at a time, if you’d called somebody a “Palestinian”, everyone would have assumed you were talking about a Jew).
            The Jews accepted and the Arabs said no. By rejecting this non-binding resolution and attacking the nascent state of Israel with the often expressed intention of genocide against the Jews there, the Arabs allowed the Mandate for Palestine to stand as the sole international law governing the Holy Land. That is still the case today.

In short, try as they might, the international community cannot change the international law it made itself almost a century ago. Neither can you, no matter how illiterate the English you use or the logical fallacies you employ (when you resort to logic at all).

• Mounir Mameche

LoooooooL
              That way no one want to have aconversation with you
              You just pull out something from your ass and justifiy it
              All the world leader and the people how voted are wrong and can’t change nothing
              Keep dreaming
              LooooooL

• Ron Barak

Time and again you amaze your readers with your intellectual genius, being able to refute all my arguments with such a small number of words. Actually, if zero wasn’t the smallest non-negative number, probably you could have surpassed yourself and trash all my arguments with _negative_ number of words.
              We all have to attest: Albert Einstein has nothing on you, but then – how could he, you being you – the epitome of rightness, and him being just a despicable Jew, a descendent of pigs and monkeys.

• Mounir Mameche

Did Einstein was asked to be president of jews living in palestine and he refuse and did not agree to create that false state
              And the English helped to create the state in UN and than you stated to kill the English solder
              You so what they did to South Africa and they are related what do you think they will do to the people how killed there solder
              LooooooL

• Ron Barak

Such eloquence and clarity of language.
              I’m sure that my failure to understand your languages structure and syntax (dare I say ‘newspeak’) has nothing to do with your failure to grasp what punctuation and syntax are used for, and all to do with my utter inability to comprehend your mastery of the English language.
              Move aside Shakespeare, you have been toppled from the throne.

P.S.: if you’d care to rewrite your arguments in the prevalent rules of the English language, namely using punctuation, correct tenses, keeping the verbs connected to their subjects, etc. – so that even mere mortals like me could decipher your meaning – I’d be happy to address said arguments.

• Mounir Mameche

LoooooL
              Free free Palastine
              Viva BDS
              The world and the people have spoken
              You can’t stop runinng water
              You do understand that
              Just say you don’t have respond to that don’t embers you self and your people sorry you are the joke
              LooooooL

• Ron Barak

UN Security Council Res. 2334: A Victory of Jihadism
              by Bat Ye’or https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9725/security-council-resolution-israel

UN Security Council Resolution 2334, adopted on December 23, 2016, politically reinforces UNESCO’s resolution that erased the history of Israel in its historical homeland in order to replace it with the Koranic version of the Bible.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/pics/2187.jpg
              A vote at the UN Security Council (illustrative). [Image source: U.S. State Department]

This UN resolution once again proves that there is Islamic control over the politics and culture of international institutions. Led astray from their primary mission, these international organizations have become tools of corruption or terrorism, reinforcing global Islamic power. But let us not forget that those who vote are Heads of State, fully conscious and responsible individuals, motivated by interests and ideologies that are often criminal, and not all of which represent the opinions of their people whom they tyrannize, including those from European “democracies”. Their latest resolutions not only confirm the victory of jihadism and illiteracy: they also express the success of the years of effort made by this post-war Europe that continues to destroy, defame and delegitimize the Hebrew State in the name of Islamic justice. The beginning of this long journey dates back to 1967, in France.

So what are these Israeli “settlements” that obsess nations so much? Are they vast territories thousands of kilometers from Israel, across seas and oceans? How did this so few people “conquer” them? Let us remind ourselves of the facts: in 1948, the Arab League declared jihad to destroy the Jewish State. The armies of five Arab States crossed the borders of Palestine, where the San Remo Resolution (1920) had recognized the legitimacy of a Jewish National Home. Egypt seized Gaza, Syria stood their ground on the Golan, and Transjordan colonized the Judea and Samaria Area and the old city of Jerusalem. Their Jewish inhabitants were killed or driven out by the Arab colonists, who seized their belongings and homes and destroyed their synagogues and cemeteries. Fighting ceased on armistice and cease-fire lines (1949), there was no peace and no international borders were recognized. But, to the great disappointment of millions of Nazi Europeans and their collaborators, Israel was not wiped out. It also welcomed most of the million Jews who had been robbed and driven out of Arab countries. No European nation protested against the Islamic colonization of Jewish-Palestinian areas, the expulsion of their Jewish inhabitants and the seizure of their belongings, or against the persecution of Jews in Arab countries. Between 1949 and 1967, the Israelis who had been brought together in a confined area without any international borders endured endless jihadist attacks from their neighbors.

In 1967, once again, the combined armies of Egypt, Syria and Transjordan invaded Israel to destroy it, but this time Israel took back all the land that had been seized in 1949, and that had become cleansed of Jews [Judenrein], Arabized and Islamized. These were areas from which the Palestinian Jews had been driven out, and to which Europe referred as Jewish “settlements” when in reality they became Arab colonies. They are called Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria.

The 1967 war ended with an Arab defeat. Once again, the Arab camp refused peace, and armistice lines separated the fighters. UN Security Council Resolution 242 (November 22, 1967) recommended the solution of two waves of refugees – both Arab and Jewish – and the conditions of a peace, to be negotiated between Israel and the Arab States that had occupied and colonized Palestinian territories, expelling or killing all its Palestinian Jewish inhabitants in 1949. It did not mention the Palestinians Arabs as a distinct people: they did not exist at that time. The Arabs, determined to destroy Israel, rejected this resolution.

Israel’s lightning victory in 1967 humiliated France, which, after its deadly decolonization wars and the loss of countless Muslim colonies, was keen to move closer to the Arabs by playing the anti-Semitic card. Resolution 242 had been written in English, and France translated it into French, falsifying it in the process, by inserting the word “the” before “territories”, a word that had been bitterly fought against during the negotiations to make explicit that not all of the disputed land was to be included. It is this French mistranslation that has now been imposed.

France had close links with the Palestinian leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Amin al-Husseini, Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and an ally of Hitler and the Vichy government. This alliance created the “Palestinian people”, invented by Palestinian Chairman Yasser Arafat, the nephew of the Mufti and the representative of the PLO. France, which had saved the Mufti from the Nuremberg trials by hiding him, was the first to recognize Arafat in 1969 and impose him on the still-reticent European Community. To secure recognition on an international stage, the “Palestinian people” used terror – by innovating airplane hijacking, by taking civilians hostage and by terrorist attacks in Europe.

In October 1973, Egypt and Syria attacked Israel once again and sustained another defeat. But this time the OIC declared an oil boycott on all countries that did not recognize Arafat and the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO), and that would not support Arab causes (Declaration of the Arab Summit Conference at Algiers November 28,1973). Europe rushed to adopt the French position in December 1973 and, along with the OIC, planned an agenda of political measures designed to destroy the Jewish State by denying its sovereign rights and its cantonment on an indefensible territory. Resolution 2334 is now the icing on the cake of this policy, which has developed in several stages and forms the basis for a Euro-Islamic policy to merge in all European Union political and social sectors, as well as in promoting globalism and the enforcement of the UN’s supranational decision-making powers.

To begin with, an artificial Palestinian Arab “people” was created in order to replace the people of Israel. A European army of forger historians and Arab Christian dhimmis [non-Muslims who have surrendered to living under Islam] transferred the historic characteristics of the Jews onto them. Made the symbol of salvation from the purported Occupation and the Colonization symbolized by Israel, the Palestinians were compared to Jesus, crucified on the cross of a supposedly “Zionist Nazism.” The French Islamophiles and anti-Zionists, Louis Massignon and Jacques Berque, were the promoters of this role-reversal between the Jewish victims of Nazism and the Nazi persecutors, assisted by their Muslim allies on the battlefields and in the extermination camps, under the guidance of the Mufti.

Names of towns and regions were Islamized: Jerusalem was called Al-Quds and the West Bank replaced Judea and Samaria. Jihad and dhimmitude became taboo words. The OIC and its satellites, including Europe, had ordered the planned elimination of Israel. No argument could hinder its condemnation and the hateful campaign, by subverting words and language, that justified it. There was no point in pleading. Neither truth nor morality would change this verdict: Israel was the cause of the war, the terrorist attacks, injustice, all the evils suffered by the Islamic world and Europe, victims of jihadist terrorism – which it attributed to the existence of Israel. The fight to eliminate Israel was referred to as a just cause, a fight for peace.

The Euro-Arab alliance did its best to criminalize the Israelis for having restored their State to their historic homeland. The Israelis’ national sovereignty, their cultural and historic roots, their survival, their successes and spectacular military victories earned them reproaches and denigration. Reinvigorated by Palestinian hatred, the post–war Nazi-Islamic alliance did its best to neutralize the success of the Jewish State on a political level, to make sure it remained unstable and insecure. Endlessly harassed by European governments and their armies of dhimmis, the Israelis, guilty of existing, were shamed for it, forced to apologize for it, and expected humbly to maintain their enemies and suffer their terrorism without protesting or defending themselves. Their crime? They refused to mingle with and disappear into dhimmitude by giving up their rights and their history to the people created by the Euro-Arab alliance (Eurabia) to replace them.

The PLO was the jihadist arm of the Ummah [the Islamic community], the embodiment of its theological ideology which justified Islamic expansion and its appropriation of all spaces, while wiping out the previous cultures and people, imposing its law, its customs and its beliefs everywhere.

Heads of state, European ministers, the clergy, dhimmi Christians who had become its courtiers, offered it their help, more than happy to collect its gold, while sweeping away the debris of people and history before its feet, obstacles to its progress as they finally managed to rid it of Israel. And – so they believed – they would rid them of nothing but Israel, and thereby achieve a Holocaust that began in Europe so that at last a world, a humanity, would emerge, without Israel. The dream of Hitler and the Mufti would be realized.

The European governments, allies of the Palestinian anti-Israeli terrorists, whom they called a “just cause” – thus feeding them spiritually and funding them – believed that they were safe. But guess what? This Ummah policy against Israel, actively supported by its European and dhimmi courtiers, was unleashed against the people of Europe. Did terrorists attack Israelis during their festivities? Now it is the Europeans who have to celebrate their festivities protected by an army of soldiers. It is the Europeans’ turn to see a replacement population being created in their own countries, with all the rights that are now being taken away from them. It is the Europeans’ turn to be forced to renounce their national, historic, cultural and religious identity, to apologize and take the blame for existing as they are. It is the Europeans’ turn to be forced to monitor their borders and guard their airports, their schools, their trains, their streets and their cities with soldiers. Ironically, the European governments that contemplated the destruction of Israel worked together with the enemies of Israel to destroy their own people, their own sovereignty, their own security and their own freedoms. The OIC pandered to their unconfessed hatred of Israel, blinding them with its gold and unwaveringly led the cowards and the fainthearted, under the whip of terrorism, towards dishonor and oblivion.

Resolution 2334 is the culmination of this policy, but it is not the last chapter of the story. Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Libya no longer exist, Egypt is scarcely hanging on. In its cauldron, jihad is burning Muslims who once dreamed of carrying it out against Jews and Christians. Arab dhimmi clergy and intellectuals, who inspired the Euro-Arab alliance against Israel and the Palestinian falsification, are seeing their communities decimated by their own lies. In a ruined Europe, butchered by hostile “sectarians,” the people are rising up to send the zealous servants of the OIC to the scrap heap of history. Worried about popular anger, ministers no longer dare to lie and are forced to recognize jihadism and blame the terrorism on it instead of on Israel.

The future may well include the reconciliation of populations based on the recognition of the legitimacy of Israel’s return to its homeland. Because this recognition will bring with it the quashing of the jihad against Christians and all non-Muslims. The recognition of the legitimacy of Israel’s return to its homeland is the essential condition of Islamic peace with the world because it will abolish the jihadist ideology. Peace with Israel guarantees Islam’s peace with the world’s diversity. Maybe this is the mission of Israel’s return to its birthplace as it battles alone at the bloody crossroads of nations.

—————————————————————————————-

Bat Ye’or, author of Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis, and of Europe, Globalization and the Coming Universal Caliphate (winner of a price in London, 2012) received a prize in Israel (1986) for her study on Oriental Jewry, and a price for the Courage of Free Speech in Paris (2015) and in Bologna (2015) for her book Comprendere Eurabia (2015). Her forthcoming book, Understanding Eurabia, will be published by Gatestone Institute and RVP Publishers in 2017.

Source: UN Security Council Res. 2334: A Victory of Jihadism

© 2017 Gatestone Institute. All rights reserved.

• Mounir Mameche

You are beyond saving
              What ever you are eating and drinking and smoking stop it
              Take your Medicean
              Wen you hade all the world leader and government official in your hand at your service singing your tone they wer once and now they are not be cos they are not in your service
              LoooooooooooooooooL

• Ron Barak

I see now you also deal in psychoanalysis. You’re really multi talented, first you surpass Albert Einstein, now Sigmund Freud. Ah well, both were Jews, so it’s not really hard for a genious of your caliber to look down at them from your high chair and elevated IQ.

BDSholes always restore my faith in humanity by their logical thinking and their mastery of language, to say nothing that they always address the points raised with exquisite eloquence.

As alway, it’s such an intellectual pleasure interacting with you BDSholes.

• Mounir Mameche

Free Free Palestine
              Viva BDS
              It never pleasure to interact with people like you
              The pleasure it all your
              My rolle it’s to informe people the right information and stop people like you to spread you propaganda
              The internet killed the jews PR
              LooooooooooooL

• Ron Barak

I see you’ve mastered the art of cut-and-paste.
              Maybe now go on to using English as it was intended to be used?
              Spelling, grammar, and syntax, come to mind.
              Take your time, no rush.
              Examining your previous past accomplishments – as demonstrated by your previous postings – I’d say ten years should be sufficient time for that.
              Expecting your legible English post sometime in January 2027. Maasalaam.

• Mounir Mameche

Every one it’s getting out off topic
              Be cos it’s the right think and morel
              And clear contion
              And they are %99 you can’t braybe them sorry (lobby)
              LooooooL

• Mounir Mameche

By 2027 you will be all gone
              So no point
              LoooooooL

• Ron Barak

And in the meantime, BDS is having such great victories:

Viz.

With EU labeling decisions and BDS pushing for international boycotts, West Bank industrial parks are seeing a boom, with a new park set to be built soon; regional council head: companies marketing to Africa, India, China.

Despite BDS calls to boycott goods produced in the West Bank, a recent report has revealed that West Bank goods are more in demand than ever before.

At the Shahak industrial park being built in the northern West Bank, over 100 dunams have been sold to developers. The Barkan industrial park outside of Ariel – which already has 160 factories and companies – has registered a further 60 companies who want to relocate to the area.

Due to this huge increase in demand, another industrial park is set to open. Called the Nahal Rabah – Gates of Shomron Industrial Park, it will be located next to Sha’ar Tikvah and Oranit, putting it within a 20 minute drive of Petah Tikvah.

(Source: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4903739,00.html Ofer Petersberg|Published: 05.01.2017)

And on the Jews being gone, of course – you’re so right, and history proves you right, just look at all the great empires who tried to eradicate the jews, culturally and physically, and all of them are still here while the Jews are gone:

Egyptians
              Philistines
              Assyrians
              Babylonians
              Seleucides Macedonians/Greeks
              Romans
              Byzantines
              Crusaders
              Spaniards
              Nazi Germans
              Soviets

And I see the moderators of the site feel sorry for you, being unable to respond logically to my arguments, so they just eliminate my postings.

But it’s Okay, you BDSholes must be used to pity, as in more than a century of trying to eradicate the Jews and Israel you can only look in envy at the great strides the Jews have made (what dýou know, even the Modern Language Association rejected the proposed BDS resolution).

But, don’t dispair little BDShole, just go back to mastering the English language, at least at a fifth grader level, and all will be fine: Islam is surely to conquer the hated Jews any day now.

• Mounir Mameche

All the dos country you manchening they did what day did for no resen ???????
              Did you ask you self way just you no other people just you from deferent country and deferent time
              It mast be verey hard to avoid that big elefint smelly karkes in the room all your life for all of you
              You are the one people every one fill sorry and pity for
              But we can’t take you sorry
              After all thos in counter you never lurend you lessens
              You keep chasing the gold and money that all you care
              And it all ways get you in trubel
              %99 of the world don’t care about money like you do
              We value desensey and farenes and other value other than money
              LooooooooooL

• Issam

Rand Corporation reports shows that BDS costs Israel more than $4 billion every year. Enjoy! The Egyptians and Palestinians are still there to fight you off. So what if the Modern Language Association rejected the BDS resolution? More professional associations rejected Israel and accepted BDS like the American Studies Association. Nobody “envies” the Jews. Jewish supremacists have throughout the centuries accused others of being “envious” and “jealous” of them even when they languished in squalid quarters. Many countries have made greater strides than Israel today and nobody “envies” them. Nazi Germany was more advanced than Israel and that didn’t mean anything because it still was a degenerate society, just like Israel.

• Ron Barak

Thanks for the input Issam.
              1. Would you mind giving a URL to the Rand Corporation reports you referenced?
              2. Last I checked, Egypt not only had a peace agreement with Israel, but had a rather lively cooperation on security issues in the Sinai, against the local IS faction and the Gazan terrorists.
              3. As for the Palestinian Arabs, the BDS actually makes their lives more miserable, as some of them lose their jobs with Israeli employees, where they earn he same as their Israeli counterparts, which is 3-4 times (at least) what they earn in the PA, and they get full social security benefits, besides. Also see [1] below.
              4. Sure, nobody envies the Jews, but everyone envies the Arabs great contribution to the betterment of Mankind. Could you remind me of any of the Arabs great inventions/discoveries in the last 500 years, besides air-jets hijacking and suicide bombers?
              5. Maybe you considered that the Jews ‘languished in squalid quarters’ because their Muslim Arab overlords kept them as dhimmis?
              6. Actually, if you want to compare living conditions, why dont you look at an easily measurable metric like GDP?
              Let’s take the Arab countries who do not receive non-military aid, or do not have oil, and compare their GDP to Israel’s. How’s that for comparing ‘living condition’ of countries who actually have to produce/create to earn a living?
              7. Nazi Germany as an example to be envied? Excellent.
              I see you’re one of those who keep Mein Kampf as a best seller in the Arab World, and who envies the contributions the Grand Mufti Hajj Amin Al Husseini made to the Nazi war effort in WWII.

[1] http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4903739,00.html Ofer Petersberg|Published: 05.01.2017

Despite BDS, West Bank industrial zones are booming

• Mounir Mameche

Can you teach me to select all and delete all of you
              LooooooooooL

• Ron Barak

What, a genius of your calibre has not mastered yet the intricate art of ‘selecting’ and ‘deleting’ ?

A literary and liberal mastermind who could produce such pearls as below, needs
              tutoring in the simplest of usage of computers? Inconceivable!

“””
              All [sic] the [sic] dos [sic] country [sic] you manchening [sic] they did what day [sic] did for no resen [sic] ???????
              Did you ask you self [sic] way [sic] just you [sic] no other people just you from [sic] deferent country and deferent time
              It mast [sic] be verey [sic] hard to avoid that big elefint [sic] smelly karkes [sic] in the room all your life for all of you
              You are the one people every one fill [sic] sorry and pity for
              But we can’t take you [sic] sorry [sic]
              After all thos [sic] in counter [sic] you never lurend [sic] you [sic] lessens [sic]
              You keep chasing the gold and money that all you care [sic]
              And it all ways [sic] get you in trubel [sic]
              %99 [sic] of the world don’t care about money like you do
              We value desensey [sic] and farenes [sic] and other value other than money
              LooooooooooL
              “””

• Issam

He is a paid agent. Israel pays people to troll and spread anti-Palestinian propaganda online.

• Issam

The International Community can definitely change and cancel “mandates” it made. Just like a council of nations created them, a council of nations also has the power the change or cancel them. In any case the mandate was terminated before the establishment of “Israel” and thus it became null and void. Article 80 did not apply to the mandate at all and even the Jewish leadership at the time realized this. More importantly, the so-called mandate had o actual mandate from the Palestinian people, it was just a bunch of imperialist countries dividing countries they ever owned among themselves.
              The word Palestinian always referred to Arabic-speaking Palestinians. Jews never used the word Palestinians themselves They always thought of themselves as Jewish only.
              The Palestinians owned 94% of the land of Palestine while the Jewish had owned only 6% of the land. To expect the Palestinian people to accept the division and expropriation of more than 50% of their land is ludicrous thought that no people would have ever accepted. So when a home invader violently takes your house from you, but later offers you a couple of the rooms in the back. Are you supposed to be thrilled by that offer? I guess your refusal to accept that “generous” offer must be because you hate all what-evers, is that right? A thief is a thief and deserves nothing. And Israel was, is and will always be a thief. The partition plan was also rejected by many Zionist leaders. Among those who only temporarily supported the idea, which included David Ben-Gurion, their reasoning was that this would be a pragmatic step towards their goal of acquiring the whole of Palestine for a “Jewish State”, something which could be finally accomplished later through force of arms. When the idea of partition was first raised years earlier, for instance, Ben-Gurion had written that “after we become a strong force, as the result of the creation of a state, we shall abolish partition and expand to the whole of Palestine”. Partition should be accepted, he argued, “to prepare the ground for our expansion into the whole of Palestine”. The Jewish State would then “have to preserve order”, if the Arabs would not acquiesce, “by machine guns, if necessary.”

• anonuk

Put a cork in it.

That’s how you stop running water.

• Mounir Mameche

That what (excreminals) South Africa they Sade
          LooooooooL
          Look at them now
          Your turne it’s coming
          LooooooooL

• anonuk

LoooooL proves nothing, beyond your trolling and/or ignorance.

• Mounir Mameche

Go cray to you mama be cos you got spanked
              LooooooooooooooooooL

• Mounir Mameche

Every one it’s getting out off topic
    Be cos it’s the right think and morel
    And clear contion
    LooooooL

• Elvin Jones

BDS funded by oil money from racist theocratic dictatorships in the Mideast that rank among the worst human rights violators in the world. Why any human rights activist should support them is beyond comprehension. BDS has done nothing for enriching Palestinian people. They merely leverage on them for their own political purposes. It’s sad to see the ongoing exploitation of students in Manchester

• Mounir Mameche

Stop Laing BDS did not kill kids in the beatch playing football
      UNSCO and EU And UN support BDS and the palestinean and %99 of world
      BDS won in South Africa and will win in Palestine
      We don’t blame them no choose

http://europe.newsweek.com/why-hard-west-bank-palestinians-boycott-israeli-goods-539953?rm=eu
      But we have there back
      You don’t now about that anles you have some sort of profit
      The more you fight the more you expose your true colour no loyalty no respect no open minded just your supporter(lobby) or enimey
      LooooooooooooL