emily-dadswell

Horoscopes, week commencing 27th March

Emily Dadswell is back again with your horoscopes for the next week

A cooperative aspect between Mars and Neptune this week sees spirituality in perfect harmony with the desire to take action across all signs of the zodiac.

Aries, March 21st – April 19th

The New Moon in Aries, early in the week, will be most significant in bringing good fortune if you keep your world open to new possibilities. However this is also a time for inner growth, ensure that your intentions take into account personal nourishment.

Taurus, April 20th – May 20th

It may be time to re-evaluate close friendships, or else a potential romance may go undiscovered. Taurus’ have good intuition for these things, so do not be afraid to make the first move, the stars really are behind you!

Gemini, May 21st – June 20th

This is the beginning of a socially agile week. Your thoughts are original and illuminating, combined with a desire to socialise, your intelligent discourse may put you in a strong position among your contemporaries.

Cancer, June 21st – July 22nd

As Mars fuels your uniqueness and identity, now is a very strong time to show your hand. The idiosyncrasies which you feel hold you back may, in fact, bring about your success if you are able to open up to those around you.

Leo, July 23rd – August 22nd

This week’s New Moon occurs in the area of your chart concerned with starting new journeys and setting new goals. Right now anything is possible if you set your mind to it.

Virgo, August 23rd – September 22nd

You are set for several very profound changes to occur in your life, especially concerning your bonds to others. The depth and fluidity of these changes may feel like a loss of control but if you relax into the flow you and begin a phase of personal renewal.

Libra, September 23rd – October 22nd
Do not expect too much of those around you, as you are at risk of severe disappointment, family bonds in particular may become difficult. Taking firm action now could be beneficial in the long run.

Scorpio, October 23rd – November 21st

This week’s New Moon should be seen as an opportunity to take a step back and re-evaluate aspects of your life in which you feel less successful. Your attention to detail is heightened and can assist you in picking up the most subtle negative elements in need of change.

Sagittarius, November 22nd – December 21st
It may be tempting to pass judgement in the coming days, however this has few benefits. Instead offering kindness and sympathy will make a real difference to those around you.

Capricorn, December 22nd – January 21st
Your home becomes the focus of your energies this week. Both enriching the environment you live in and bringing yourself closer to those who surround you will bring you the most happiness.

Aquarius, January 20th – February 18th
Neptune, the planet of spirituality and inspiration, is feeding your imagination in the days to come. Receptivity, and faith in your own observations, should lead you down a creative path, do not be afraid to break away from the crowd.

Pisces, February 19th – March 20th
A more self-sufficient phase is set to begin in the days ahead. You already have all the tools you need to achieve what you desire and as the negative aspects undo themselves there is very little holding you back.

My year abroad, the visa process, and getting lost in translation

Preparing for your year abroad can feel daunting, but with a little preparation and a willingness to get things wrong at first, there’ll be plenty to look forward to

Getting involved: Volunteering at the Booth Centre

Getting involved in volunteering can help you feel more connected to Manchester and support the local community, here’s one writer’s experience

‘An audio treat’: The Mancunion’s favourite podcasts

Whether you’re looking to keep up with current affairs, celebrity gossip or even Formula 1, we’ve got you covered with our top pick of podcasts