talia-g-lee-skudder

Missguided’s Manchester sample sale

The biggest Missguided sample sale is coming to Manchester this Freshers’ Week

Did someone say Missguided sample sale?!

That’s right, on Saturday the 23rd of September, Missguided is hosting a huge sample sale right here in Manchester. The sale is being held at Factory on Princess Street, which you may or may or not remember from many hazy nights out.

The event will run from 11am-5pm — a very reasonable amount of time for a fabulous shopping experience. For one day and one day only, Missguided is offering up to 70 per cent off their amazing stock! Get ready to pick up some bargains girls! There will also be live music and some great freebies, so make sure you get there early to avoid missing out.

For all the details, head over to their event page. You do not want to miss this!

Photo: Missguided

Does Hailey Bieber’s Rhode phone case signal the death of the handbag?

Hailey Bieber’s latest release, a phone case specially designed to fit a lip product, is just the next step in the ever-shrinking bag trend of recent years. Does this signal the handbag’s ultimate demise?

Get to know Oddmuse: Aimee Smale on doing ‘what people aren’t expecting’

London-based slow-fashion brand Oddmuse took off over lockdown on TikTok and other social media platforms – I picked founder Aimee’s brain on how to break into the fashion industry and her future vision for Oddmuse