Meet Fred from First Dates and try some exciting new food concepts

Brand new BBC Two restaurant series hosted by Fred Sirieix will be taking place in Manchester and is looking for diners!

Between the 7th and 25th of November, some of the most innovative new food concepts are coming to Spinningfields and YOU have the chance to try them!  The mission — to impress a panel of the UK’s top food and beverage investors and secure a life-changing investment. Basically the Dragons Den of the restaurant world. Each new dining concept needs DINERS to put these restaurants to the test, this is where YOU come in.

Over the time period, there will be a range of restaurant ventures to choose from,  from street food to fine dining. Some that sound delightful include Naked Dough — raw cookie dough, Greedy Khao — Thai vegan food, Trap Kitchen — authentic American soul food, and Cheese Wheel — pasta immersed in a large wheel of Grana Padano.

All you have to do to get involved is book a table. There’s such a huge variety of options I’m sure there will be a restaurant that makes you salivate at the thought! Profits go to charity and there is a student discount applied at all the restaurants. Additionally, the restaurants have soft launch nights where food all night will be half price! Great deals to be had a chance to hang out with Fred from first dates… what could be better?

Book your place here.