Beauty

Photo: The Mancunion

Vintage beauty - not just for the elite

Vintage beauty is one of those looks I have always associated with unattainable flawlessness. The china doll skin and perfectly sculpted curls ...

Photo: kuuipo1207looks @Flickr

Purple's playmate

Many of us resolutely stick to our favourite make-up palettes: it’s comforting, easy and we know what looks good. In retaliation of ...

Photo: Sophie Soar

To contour or not to contour

It’s a common feature of life for many women to doll themselves up for a night out on the town with their ...

Photo: The Mancunion

Vintage beauty - not just for the elite

Posted on Feb 8, 2017 1
Photo: kuuipo1207looks @Flickr

Purple's playmate

Posted on Feb 7, 2017 2
Photo: Sophie Soar

To contour or not to contour

Posted on Oct 16, 2016 3
Photo: The Mancunion

Vintage beauty – not just for the elite

Think vintage beauty is an unattainable look? Think again!

Photo: kuuipo1207looks @Flickr

Purple’s playmate

In an effort to embrace a more adventurous make-up palette, we examine the pros and cons of using purple and its complementary colour, yellow

Photo: Sophie Soar

To contour or not to contour

In an effort to uncover the public opinion on the topical beauty debate around contouring, Sophie Soar bares all and seeks the general consensus on the bronzed makeup phenomenon

wonderland

Pangaea: take a trip to Wonderland

Struggling for Pangaea make up inspiration? Talia Lee-Skudder reveals her beauty top tips for spending a night in Wonderland

Photos L-R: Boots, Boots, Superdrug, Makeup Revolution, Boots

Top 5: Under £5

Struggling to find high end products at high street prices? Head Fashion Editor Kassi Allcock searches the shelves to reveal the ultimate 5 beauty must-haves, all under £5.

Photo: Pixabay

Top five: Neutral Nail Shades

Talia Lee-Skudder reveals the top five neutral nail shades that will get you interview ready

Photo: Nicole Tamer

DIY beauty recipes

Struggling to look good on a student budget? Film Editor Nicole Tamer imparts her wisdom by sharing her cheap and easy beauty recipes

Photos (Clockwise from left): Debenhams, Benefit Cosmetics

Strobe your way to spring skin

Talia Lee-Skudder reveals the ultimate makeup product and technique that will transform your dull winter skin into luminous loveliness

Photo: katieulett @Flickr

7 of the very best in budget beauty

Understanding the pressure that beauty products put on your bank account when on a student budget, Rebecca Thomas gives you her top seven tips to save some cash while remaining radiant

50521389@N08 @Flickr

International Women’s Day: Beauty Charities

International Women’s Day is approaching so Laura Mills talks you through a few charities that help give back to women in need

Photo: pdomenick @Flickr

Top 5: Iconic Beauty Looks

Laura Mills talks you through her top 5 iconic beauty looks from the past couple of thousand years

Photo: The Mancunion

What’s in my makeup bag?

Dive head first into Head Fashion Editor Kassi Allcock’s makeup bag, and discover exactly what products she uses to paint her face everyday