Beauty

Photo: Sophie Soar

To contour or not to contour

It’s a common feature of life for many women to doll themselves up for a night out on the town with their ...

Photo: centralasian @Flickr

Pangaea: take a trip to Wonderland

The biggest freshers' finale is back, and this time with the theme ‘Down the Rabbit Hole’. Take your inspiration from the all-time ...

Photos L-R: Boots, Boots, Superdrug, Makeup Revolution, Boots

Top 5: Under £5

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: £4.19 If there were ever a drugstore product that could compete with the beauty gods of Nars and Bobbi ...

Photo: Sophie Soar

To contour or not to contour

Posted on Oct 16, 2016 1
Photo: centralasian @Flickr

Pangaea: take a trip to Wonderland

Posted on Sep 19, 2016 2

Top 5: Under £5

Posted on Apr 25, 2016 3
Photo: Sophie Soar

To contour or not to contour

In an effort to uncover the public opinion on the topical beauty debate around contouring, Sophie Soar bares all and seeks the general consensus on the bronzed makeup phenomenon

wonderland

Pangaea: take a trip to Wonderland

Struggling for Pangaea make up inspiration? Talia Lee-Skudder reveals her beauty top tips for spending a night in Wonderland

Top 5: Under £5

Struggling to find high end products at high street prices? Head Fashion Editor Kassi Allcock searches the shelves to reveal the ultimate 5 beauty must-haves, all under £5.

Photo: Pixabay

Top five: Neutral Nail Shades

Talia Lee-Skudder reveals the top five neutral nail shades that will get you interview ready

Photo: Nicole Tamer

DIY beauty recipes

Struggling to look good on a student budget? Film Editor Nicole Tamer imparts her wisdom by sharing her cheap and easy beauty recipes

Photos (Clockwise from left): Debenhams, Benefit Cosmetics

Strobe your way to spring skin

Talia Lee-Skudder reveals the ultimate makeup product and technique that will transform your dull winter skin into luminous loveliness

Photo: katieulett @Flickr

7 of the very best in budget beauty

Understanding the pressure that beauty products put on your bank account when on a student budget, Rebecca Thomas gives you her top seven tips to save some cash while remaining radiant

50521389@N08 @Flickr

International Women’s Day: Beauty Charities

International Women’s Day is approaching so Laura Mills talks you through a few charities that help give back to women in need

Photo: pdomenick @Flickr

Top 5: Iconic Beauty Looks

Laura Mills talks you through her top 5 iconic beauty looks from the past couple of thousand years

Photo: The Mancunion

What’s in my makeup bag?

Dive head first into Head Fashion Editor Kassi Allcock’s makeup bag, and discover exactly what products she uses to paint her face everyday

Photo: 401(K) 2012 @ Flickr

Craving & Saving: Cult Beauty Classics

Saving £63.02 on just four kinds of cult beauty products, Laura Mills introduces this week’s Craving & Saving alternatives on makeup

InsertMaga @Flikr

SS16 Beauty Forecast

Looking to update your makeup look just in time for spring/summer? Laura Mills brings you the rundown of what’s hot on the SS16 catwalk, featuring a blast from the past, a classic red laip, and some plain old weird lashes