isabelle-dann

Festive gifts of pulchritude

A seasonal way of telling someone to sort their face out

Grooming / beauty products are the timeless infallible gift option for that miscellaneous person in your life you find yourself obliged to give a Christmas present to. Either you have no idea who they really are (new boyfriend / girlfriend) or your sentiments are apathetic at best but you’ll be spending the big day together (every family member ever, most notably siblings).

As an attempt to assuage this burning issue, I’ve assembled an arbitrary collection of offerings – including an appropriate amount of festive facial hair – for the peripheral boys and girls in your life. Season’s greetings!

Isabelle Dann

Isabelle Dann

Isabelle Dann is the Lifestyle Editor at The Mancunion. Follow her tomfoolery @izzydann

Horticultured: Manchester Fashion Movement brings great clothes to the great outdoors

First Chanel’s Metiers D’Art took place in Manchester last December and now RHS Bridgewater’s Horticultured unfolded in Salford showcasing some fantastic local and sustainable brands

My favourite jeans: Student journalists share their top denim picks

Looking for the perfect jeans? Look no further! Our writers and editors share all their top tips and fave pairs

Celebrity Style Guide #8: Dua Lipa and Callum Turner

We explore the style of up-and-coming couple, musician Dua Lipa and actor Callum Turner, from their day-time outfits to their after-party looks

Glossier: Cult brand or profit machine?

Glossier were famed for their Balm Dotcom and Cloud Paint Blush, but with product prices rising during a cost-of-living crisis will their cult status last?