isabelle-dann

Festive gifts of pulchritude

A seasonal way of telling someone to sort their face out
Festive gifts of pulchritude

Grooming / beauty products are the timeless infallible gift option for that miscellaneous person in your life you find yourself obliged to give a Christmas present to. Either you have no idea who they really are (new boyfriend / girlfriend) or your sentiments are apathetic at best but you’ll be spending the big day together (every family member ever, most notably siblings).

As an attempt to assuage this burning issue, I’ve assembled an arbitrary collection of offerings – including an appropriate amount of festive facial hair – for the peripheral boys and girls in your life. Season’s greetings!

Isabelle Dann

Isabelle Dann

Isabelle Dann is the Lifestyle Editor at The Mancunion. Follow her tomfoolery @izzydann

Since when was ginger ‘in’?

Since when was ginger ‘in’?

Since when was red hair in? Read our beauty article to find out why red hair is trending in the celebrity world and what it means for the real gingers of the world
Beauty is in the eyes of the colonizer

Beauty is in the eyes of the colonizer

We discuss the damaging impacts of western beauty standards on women of colour in society today. Ideas of beauty should not be restrictive.
In the Beauty Bag #8

In the Beauty Bag #8

Have a look inside the beauty bag of fashion marketing student Zahra and see what products she recommends, from hair care miracles to skin care must haves.
Accounting for Style #12 – Second Hand Retail Therapy

A second year student who loves second hand shopping and relies on retail therapy records her spending for the month