georgie-hines

Domestic abuse call actually for a spider NOT FOR ONLINE

Australian police rushed to a New South Wales home after neighbours reported a series of female screams from a nearby house. Once officers reached the property, around 2am, they heard a male voice shouting “I’m going to kill you! Die! Die!”Worried about a potential domestic violence incident, police on the scene were surprised to find […]

Australian police rushed to a New South Wales home after neighbours reported a series of female screams from a nearby house. Once officers reached the property, around 2am, they heard a male voice shouting “I’m going to kill you! Die! Die!”Worried about a potential domestic violence incident, police on the scene were surprised to find the man was alone. He had been chasing a spider around his house with a can of bug spray for several hours.

When asked about the women screaming the man became shy and replied: “Yeah sorry that was me, I really hate spiders”. Police said they left “after a long pause” and “some laughter”. One member of the force said “judging by the size of the spider, it is not a shock that the man decided to scream at it”.