anokhi-shah

12 Manchester dining deals that will get you through September

From 3 course meals to brunches and lunches, there’s plenty of cheap eats to get your teeth into on a budget this September

It’s the start of a new academic year. The student loan has arrived. The temptation to hear about your friend’s summer escapades over a yummy dinner is high. Here are some dining deals in Manchester that will allow you to indulge without causing injury to the precious student loan too early on in the term.

Rosso — 3 Courses for £25 and a bottle of wine for £9.95  Available Mon-Sat — book online: 43 Spring Gardens, M2 2BG

Blackhouse — Sunday Roast for £12.95 Available Sundays — book Online: New York Sreet, M1 4BD

Insolito — Lunch and soft drink or coffee Available daily — no need to book: 72 Mosley Street, M23LW

Teppanyaki Chinatown — 3 Courses for £9.95 Available weekdays — no need to book: 58/60 George Street, Chinatown, M1 4HF

Harvey Nichols — 3 Courses and cocktail for £22 Available Mon-Sat — book online: Second Floor Brasserie, 21 New Cathedral Street, M1 1AD

Chilli Banana Didsbury — 1 small plate/2 small plates and noodle, rice, or special for £9.95/£11.95 Available daily — no need to book: 105-107 Lapwing Lane, Didsbury, M20 6UR

Gusto — 2 Courses for £12.95 or 3 for £14.95 Available weekdays — book online: 4 Lloyd Street, M2 5AB

The Deaf Institute — Buy-one-get-one-free on main meals Available Wednesdays — no need to book: 135 Grosvenor Street, M17HE

Byron — Special Burger and beer for £13 Available daily — book online: Corn Exchange, M4 3TR

The Alchemist — 2 for 1 breakfast and brunch Available weekdays — book online: various locations

Dive — 55 per cent off food Available Mondays — no need to book: Tib Street Northern Quarter, M4 1SH

Don Giovanni — 50 per cent off À la Carte (including lobster!) Available daily — book online: Peter House, 1-2 Oxford Street, M1 5AN