robert-firth

Preview: Warehouse Project – Feel My Bicep

This jam packed night of house and techno, curated by UK duo Bicep, looks to be one of the highlights of 2015’s Warehouse Project

Just out of the other side of their three month-long summer residency at London’s XOYO, the UK duo presents an innovative night of house and techno. Expect rough chiselled sounds from Berghain resident Marcel Dettmann, who heads up the huge night. Daniel Avery brings his own disorientating brand of techno for his fourth appearance at Warehouse in four years. Elsewhere, Hammer, who co-produced Bicep’s recent Dahlia EP makes his warehouse debut, alongside Chicago’s genre rupturing, status-quo busting The Black Madonna. Not to forget Ben UFO and Jackmaster: they’ve just been voted the fourth and fifth-best DJs in the world respectively.

The Girls Aloud Show: A touching return from a legendary girl group

After over ten years away from the stage, pop sensation Girls Aloud bring their reunion tour to Manchester’s AO Arena

Live at Leeds in the Park preview: Ringing in the north’s festival season

Live at Leeds returns once again for 2024 – find out all you need to know here!

Adrianne Lenker live in Manchester: Beauty in simplicity from a generational talent

Big Thief frontperson Adrianne Lenker brought her solo show to Castlefield’s Aviva Studios, gifting the audience simple snippets of grace and serenity

Bleachers live in Manchester: Fan-centric show from the studio to the stage

The Jack Antonoff-fronted six-piece, Bleachers, break the fourth wall at their Manchester O2 Ritz show equipped with theatric production but packed with earnest, artist to audience interactions