alexandre-briand

Preview: Latitude Festival

Complete with neon sheep and extensive arts events across the site, there’s more than a weekend’s worth to get involved with.
Preview: Latitude Festival

Latitude Festival
12 – 15 July
Henham Park, Suffolk

Weekend tickets: £175
Day tickets: £75

For those of you still bitter about Glastonbury’s obligatory year off, Suffolk’s Latitude festival might just be your best bet.

Now in its sixth year, Latitude has rightly made a name for itself in the festival calendar. This year the line-up includes headliners Bon Iver, Paul Weller and Elbow, among other favourites like M83, The Horrors, The War on Drugs, Battles, SBTRKT and Wild Beasts.

Music not your thing? Well, probably don’t go. But if music is your thing and you’re in the mood for something different, Latitude’ll probably have it covered. Their comedy tent this year will house Tim Minchin, Jack Dee and Reginald D. Hunter, and apart from that there’s the poetry, cabaret, dance and film tents, as well as art exhibitions and late-night DJ sets in the woods.

Since it’s pretty family-friendly, you might need to be prepared to act sober on cue, but don’t let it put you off. Complete with neon sheep and extensive arts events across the site, there’s more than a weekend’s worth to get involved with.

Visit the Latitude website for more details.

This year's Latitude line-up.

Interview: Sleaford Mods

Interview: Sleaford Mods

Freya Thomson chats to Sleaford Mods about politics, fame, music, and social media.
Top 5 Kate Bush Albums – Ranked!

Top 5 Kate Bush Albums – Ranked!

Alex Ferguson ranks the best albums from Kate Bush, one of Britain’s most enigmatic and legendary musical artists
Y NOT? Festival 2022: Highlights

Y NOT? Festival 2022: Highlights

Sarah Taylor and Freya Thomson head to the Peaks to review a variety of rock and indie acts including Sleaford Mods and Yard Act.
Kasabian proceed with flare on ‘The Alchemist’s Euphoria’

Alex Cooper reviews the seventh studio album from Kasabian.