// Breaking News:

Climate activists end UoM occupation

//Breaking: Climate activists end UoM occupation More

60 seconds with…Manchester Uni Confessions

How did you come up with idea behind MUC?

I have a mate who liked a similar page for Portsmouth and then I went to find the one for Manchester. When I saw that there wasn’t one I just thought I might as well do it myself for a laugh and a bit of fun!

Why do you think the page gained so much popularity so quickly?

I really didn’t expect it to get so popular so quickly. It was really hard to start off but when I got some good confessions in, people were just sharing them and it just spread from there. I guess it’s something people like to read.

Have you come across any problems? 

There haven’t been any problems so far although I am expecting to get a contact soon. I know that I may have to change the profile picture at some point. Just need to get around to it. I can’t really see anything wrong with the page as long as everything stays anonymous. I am very careful about what is shared and if people send in the confession then that’s their choice to do so. I am not saying that I agree with any of them (as funny as some of them are!)

Why do you prefer to stay anonymous?

Just because I don’t want to get myself into any trouble. If I gave away my name then people might ask me to see the messages, become admin etc. As long as only I know the confessions, I will always keep it anonymous (I think it has a bit more mystery that way too).

What’s the funniest thing you’ve received so far?!

That’s a hard one really. If I had to choose one I would have to say the one about fantasizing over Crazy Bus Lady.

It’s got a lot of likes and it cuts straight to the chase. Having said that, I have kept some back in the inbox which are amazing- so look out for them!

If you could sum up the university experience in three words, what would they be?!

I know it’s four words but hey, ‘Work Hard, Play Harder’!

Tags: 60 seconds

Trackback from your site.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This