Body type: Luscious apples and sexy hourglasses
Celebrity Body Double: Christina Hendricks
- High-waisted bottoms are great if you’re self-conscious about your tummy plus they highlight your waist creating an hourglass silhouette.
- Underwired, balconette tops with wide straps or a halter neck provide support for fuller busts. Feel free to go strapless if you’re feeling confident but good support is a must for big boobs.
- “Skirtini” bottoms feature a small ruffle around the bottom and are a good choice for those of you who are self-conscious about your bum.
- Choose block colours or small prints which won’t distort your figure. A busy print can also have a minimising effect
Pink lips print bustier bikini top, £16 and bottoms, £12, River Island (riverisland.com)
Do: Wear a bandeau top to show off your shoulders and opt for high-cut bottoms to lengthen legs but…
Don’t: Wear a tiny triangle, string bikini unless you’re a total exhibitionist and you want to fly out and flash everyone.
Body Type: Sexy Slim
Celebrity Body Double: Kiera Knightly
- Luckily you can wear most styles of bikini top; triangle, bra top, halter neck and ring bikini tops.
- Ruffles, ruching, horizontal stripes and tie details soften an angular figure whist creating the illusion of a fuller bust.
- Boy shorts give the impression of curvier hips
- A plunging halter neck adds width to a small bust whilst the low neckline creates a focal point, enhancing your bust. A central detail, such as a ring or bow, has a similar effect.
Red Bow Eyelet Stripe Bikini Top, £16.99 and bottoms, £10.99, Kelly Brook for New Look (newlook.com)
Do: Be afraid to experiment with attention grabbing colours and styles; you’re amazing figure can carry it off
Don’t: Wear a straight bandeau top with no support. These will make small chests appear smaller and a boyish figure will appear flatter.
Body Type: Juicy Pear
Celebrity Body Double: Kelly Clarkson
- Balance your figure by accentuating your boobs; wear a bikini top with padding and take a look at some of the bust-enhancing tips for Sexy Slim.
- However, whilst eye-catching pattern will draw the eye upwards, it’s best for pears to avoid any ruching, draping, pleating or large frills.
- Try bikini bottoms with a side tie or a fold-over top and draw-strings. Waist detailing draws attention away from your hips and bottom and an adjustable style allows for the perfect fit.
- High cut bottoms will lengthen legs and slim thighs.
Peonie Floral V Trim Bandeau Bikini Top, £16 and Tie-Side Bikini Pants, £10, Topshop (topshop.com)
Do: Slim your bottom with dark bikini bottoms and accentuate your bust with a lighter top.
Don’t: Wear boy shorts as these will make you look shorter and wider.
Trackback from your site.