patrick-hinton

Top 5 Songs… to hear at Warehouse Project 2014 season

Tracks that will shake Store Street

1. Ricardo Villalobos – Bosch

The Chilean’s appearance on 1st November is surely one of the highlights of the whole season. This 11 minute epic is just 1 of many masterpieces in his record catalogue.

2. KiNK – Dama

If KiNK plays cuts like this one from his new album then I have no doubt that his set will be mind-blowing. An eerie, creepy stomper that builds into a pummelling climax.

3. Jon Hopkins – Open Eye Signal

Spiky synths and crashing percussion underpin this intense and hypnotic track, sure to send all Store Street revellers into a frenzy.

4. The Knife – We Share Our Mother’s Health

As The Knife prepare to call it a day, Warehouse Project are putting on one of their final ever shows, this one’s at the Manchester Academy. Don’t miss out on seeing the experimentalist siblings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tHEbUElHvU

5. A$AP Rocky – Fashion Killa

New York hip hop collective A$AP Mob hit Store Street on 28th October. Rocky killed it at Parklife in the summer, expect the same underneath Piccadilly.

Go here for further details and tickets

Live at Leeds in the Park preview: Ringing in the north’s festival season

Live at Leeds returns once again for 2024 – find out all you need to know here!

Adrianne Lenker live in Manchester: Beauty in simplicity from a generational talent

Big Thief frontperson Adrianne Lenker brought her solo show to Castlefield’s Aviva Studios, gifting the audience simple snippets of grace and serenity

Bleachers live in Manchester: Fan-centric show from the studio to the stage

The Jack Antonoff-fronted six-piece, Bleachers, break the fourth wall at their Manchester O2 Ritz show equipped with theatric production but packed with earnest, artist to audience interactions

The Pleasure Dome present ‘Liminal Space’: A surprisingly varied punk rock powerhouse

Bristolian rockers The Pleasure Dome return with their newest EP ‘Liminal Space’ to demonstrate their musical versatility