Competition: Win tickets to see Sam Smith, Gorgon City, Labrinth, Ella Eyre and Rixton!

We’re giving away tickets for Vevo’s Halloween Party at Victoria Warehouse. Read on for details!

From the oh-so-scary bunting to the worryingly green and orange food in every single shop, Halloween is coming. That means so are the Halloween-themed nights. Perhaps one of the biggest nights happening over the Halloween weekend is the VEVO Halloween Party at Victoria Warehouse.

Though there are many top-class acts at the event, the one I am looking forward to the most is Gorgon City. For someone who missed out on tickets to see the duo at Warehouse Project, this event is absolutely perfect.

If Gorgon City, plus acts like Sam Smith, Ella Eyre and Labyrinth, aren’t enough for you, then the Zombie theme and the venue’s slightly creepy abandoned warehouse feel should definitely get you into the Halloween mood.

To enter the competition, head on over to Facebook page and share the link to this article. Don’t forget to like the page to be in for a chance to win one of two pairs of tickets for the night!

Bombay Bicycle Club live in Manchester: Indie heroes rise to the occasion

The alliterative heroes return to Manchester to tour their new album, My Big Day – and the results were pretty moving

Matt Maltese’s Broken Hearts Club live in Manchester: ‘I forget if I ever loved anyone else’

Emotions run high at Academy 2 with a moving set from Matt Maltese in Valentine’s week

Pip Blom live in Liverpool: A new era for the Euro-indie ensemble

In the small, intimate setting of Liverpool’s o2 Academy 2, Dutch indie band Pip Blom took to the stage on February 6 to mark the start of the UK leg of their tour

FIZZ Live in Manchester: Proof that best friends make the best bands

Known together as FIZZ, Dodie, Orla Gartland, Martin Luke Brown and Greta Issac brought their fever dream tour to Manchester, finding a spiritual home in the colourful indulgence