• Culture
  • Music
  • Competition: Win tickets to see Sam Smith, Gorgon City, Labrinth, Ella Eyre and Rixton!

Competition: Win tickets to see Sam Smith, Gorgon City, Labrinth, Ella Eyre and Rixton!

We’re giving away tickets for Vevo’s Halloween Party at Victoria Warehouse. Read on for details!

From the oh-so-scary bunting to the worryingly green and orange food in every single shop, Halloween is coming. That means so are the Halloween-themed nights. Perhaps one of the biggest nights happening over the Halloween weekend is the VEVO Halloween Party at Victoria Warehouse.

Though there are many top-class acts at the event, the one I am looking forward to the most is Gorgon City. For someone who missed out on tickets to see the duo at Warehouse Project, this event is absolutely perfect.

If Gorgon City, plus acts like Sam Smith, Ella Eyre and Labyrinth, aren’t enough for you, then the Zombie theme and the venue’s slightly creepy abandoned warehouse feel should definitely get you into the Halloween mood.

To enter the competition, head on over to Facebook page and share the link to this article. Don’t forget to like the page to be in for a chance to win one of two pairs of tickets for the night!

Party Like Gatsby will see the O2 Ritz turned into a 1920s speakeasy

Party Like Gatsby returns to O2 Ritz after three long years with Soirée Royale – its biggest party yet!

Album review: Maja Lena pushes her musical boundaries on PLUTO

Maja Lena’s winning combination of folk drawing on electronic elements transports us to an imagined planet

Mogwai: “I feel our music, to the music world, is like a Louis Theroux documentary”

The Mancunion talk to Mogwai’s Barry Burns about the band’s 25 year career, spanning powerful live shows and soaring film scores

Pop for a Dying Planet: CMAT shares new single Mayday

A deep dive into the latest track, ‘Mayday’, from Irish singer-songwriter and rising star CMAT