millieesmesheppard

Immerse yourself in MVSON World

A preview of Mason Collective’s festival MVSON World in Cheshire.
Immerse yourself in MVSON World
Photo: MVSON World Official Promo Poster @ Press

On the 16th of July 2022, the renowned Mason Collective brings their biggest event, MVSON World, to the Grade II listed Arley Hall, located just outside of Manchester.

Since their inception in 2014, the Mason Collective has been gathering support for their phenomenal DJ sets and events. Performing globally, the DJ and production trio have developed a name for providing high-energy sounds at high-profile parties and events.

All children from first and second generation immigrants, the collective’s distinctive sound combines a range of influences and genres. This diverse approach is reflected in the trio’s first festival.

Years in the making, MVSON World ‘s line-up brings together both international and local artists. The range of electronic underground musicians being hosted includes AJ Christou, Fleur Shore, Jesse Calosso and Luuk van Dijk.

The beautiful Arley Hall, located in Cheshire, provides a stunning home for the event with its country house and historic gardens. The collective “promises to bring more than just music” by guaranteeing explosive 3D visuals, art installations and a ‘village’ with food, drink and activities.

Standard release tickets for MVSON World are now selling here for the affordable price of £34.50. Don’t miss out!

Tenacious D live in Manchester: The metal bring the fire

Jack Black’s rock-comedy project Tenacious D stopped off in Manchester on their ‘Spicy Meatball’ tour, performing to 20,000 fans at the AO Arena

Sour Grapes Records’ ‘Meltchester’: Mancunion music community at its finest

Manchester’s own Sour Grapes Records brings Meltchester to town again at Projekts Skatepark

Alive! Festival 3.0: Students’ Union solstice takeover lets the light in

Alive! Festival took over the Students’ Union for the third time, with the student-run event expanding its horizons over five stages featuring bands, DJs, talks, comedy, gameshows, and a Silent Disco

Live at Leeds in the Park: New discoveries and festival favourites

Was it the indie mainstays or the peppering of pop that stole the show at 2024’s Live at Leeds? Find out what went down here