millieesmesheppard

Down the Rabbit Hole for Foreverland 2022

The Alice in Wonderland themed rave arrives in Manchester this weekend as part of a UK tour
Foreverland Printworks Photo: JBM Music

Foreverland, the events company which hosts “the trippiest parties on the planet”, comes to Manchester this Autumn. ‘Down the Rabbit Hole’ is a fantasy rave inspired by Alice in Wonderland, featuring characters, outlandish decorations, and visual spectacles.

Whether you are more of a Mad Hatter or the Queen of Hearts, come to Manchester’s Victoria Warehouse on October 21 to celebrate Lewis Carroll’s iconic novel in a way unlike any other. This psychedelic take on Alice in Wonderland, launched in April at Printworks to a crowd of 5000, offers an immersive rave experience.

Foreverland’s ‘Down the Rabbit hole’ event will tour throughout the UK, also coming to Cardiff, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, and Leeds. Although the specific DJs appearing at each event are yet to be announced, Foreverland has promised some of the biggest artists from house, techno and dance music. Names include Danny Howard, Disciples, Paul Woodford, and Dombresky, among many others.

Foreverland has become renowned for providing surrealist parties globally, from trippy rave events to whole weekend festivals. This night is not one to miss, so get your outfits ready and buy tickets for all events in the UK here.

Live review: the Vamps bring a night of singalong hits to Manchester’s O2 Apollo

The British boyband return to Manchester as part of their tenth anniversary world tour
Tkay Maidza writes a love letter to New York in ‘Nights In December’ 

The Australian artist’s new Christmas single breaks away from overdone festive formulas
ABBA Voyage: As Good As New?

ABBA Voyage: As Good As New?

ABBA Voyage encapsulates the nostalgia of a band who have soundtracked many of our lives. But do holograms compare to the real thing?
Live review: Wet Leg at O2 Ritz, Manchester

Wet Leg return to Manchester on a victory lap in support of their Grammy-nominated debut