music

Warehouse Project: Ian Brown Preview

Ian Brown is a certified Mancunion musical icon. Now seven albums down since the split of the Stone Roses, he’ll be playing his second huge Manchester gig of the year. While early June’s Platt Fields Park night was fantastic, the Warehouse Project gig promises even more. With Factory favourite Mike Pickering on beforehand, as well […]

Ian Brown is a certified Mancunion musical icon. Now seven albums down since the split of the Stone Roses, he’ll be playing his second huge Manchester gig of the year. While early June’s Platt Fields Park night was fantastic, the Warehouse Project gig promises even more. With Factory favourite Mike Pickering on beforehand, as well as Special Guests yet to be announced (most likely Scratch Perverts or UNKLE), it’s going to be a fantastic start to Warehouse’s last full weekend of gigs.

Sure, he may not roll through the Stone Roses hits like some want him too, but there’s more than enough in his solo repertoire to turn it into a truly epic night. Just ask anyone who was at that Platt Fields Park gig; or anybody in Fallowfield who could just hear the window rattling bass. Even they will have loved it. Not one to miss.

Charlie Rawcliffe

Liam Gallagher and John Squire live in Manchester: ‘Growing old disgracefully’ in the best way possible

Oasis’ Liam Gallagher teams up with boyhood guitar hero John Squire of The Stone Roses to deliver psychedelic raucousness in Manchester

This Feeling live in Manchester: Rivia, The Stride, and Kyris take Off the Square

META – This Feeling’s latest Manchester outing showcases three guitar bands with big futures

86TVs live in Manchester: Headline debut in the city lights up the Deaf Institute

86TVs made their Manchester headline debut at The Deaf Institute, showcasing their new EP and unreleased material

Master Peace live at Night and Day: How To Make a Tour

The genre-bending, ‘indie sleaze revivalist’ brings his electrifying ‘How to Make a Tour’ set to Manchester’s Night and Day