• Cannabis farm found under “trap door” in Greater Mancheter

joe-sandler-clarke

Cannabis farm found under “trap door” in Greater Mancheter

A cannabis farm containing 400 plants has been found under a trap door in Greater Manchester. The farm was discovered in Whitefield, Bury by police on the 8th February. 200 mature plants and 200 seedlings were found concealed by a makeshift trap door in the basement of a house on Dales Lane. Inspector Mark commented […]

A cannabis farm containing 400 plants has been found under a trap door in Greater Manchester.

The farm was discovered in Whitefield, Bury by police on the 8th February. 200 mature plants and 200 seedlings were found concealed by a makeshift trap door in the basement of a house on Dales Lane.

Inspector Mark commented that the farm represented “a sophisticated drug producing operation in a very unusual location”.

Two 19-year-old men have been charged with abstracting electricity and production of cannabis.

The plants were discovered by officers in an ongoing anti-drug operation in the area.

Joe Sandler Clarke

Joe Sandler Clarke

Joe Sandler Clarke is the head of student media at the University of Manchester. He was longlisted for Amnesty International’s Student Human Rights Reporter of the Year in 2012. He was a News Editor at The Mancunion in the year 2011-12

Teenager murders 19 children in Texas School Shooting

On Robb Elemetary’s last day before summer break, a teenage gunman entered the school, murdering 14 children and one teacher.