daniel-jones

Parklife reveal fourth act on the 2013 line-up

Netsky returns to the festival for his third appearance

Parklife have continued their fortnight of line-up announcements by revealing Netsky as the fourth act to appear on this summer’s bill.  It will be the Belgian-born producer’s third consecutive appearance at the festival, giving fans in the North-West another chance to catch his ‘Netsky: Live’ show.

The festival’s organisers will announce six more acts between now and Valentine’s Day, whereon the full line-up will be unveiled.  The only other names to have been disclosed so far are Hot Natured, David Rodigan and Everything Everything.

This year will mark the first change of setting for the festival since its inception in 2010; Platt Fields appears to have been sacrificed in order to make way for a larger venue.  Rumours are circulating that the event could be held in Wythenshawe Park, but no official location has been confirmed as of yet.

The Mancunion will be bringing you more details as and when they are released but we are certain that, wherever it takes place, Parklife 2013 will provide yet another unmissable end to the student year.

Click HERE for ticket info.

The 1975 live: Pop euphoria At Its Very Best

What does a Greggs Sausage Roll have in common with raw meat and indie pop? Matty Healy of course. Check out The Mancunion’s review of the 1975 ‘At Their Very Best’ here.

YESSIE: In conversation with Jessie Reyez

Ahead of her gig at Manchester Academy, Jessie Reyez talks to The Mancunion about her sudden breakthrough, writing hit songs for other artists, and Latin representation

In conversation with The Murder Capital: “The emotional potency is there, and if anything, it’s stronger now”

The Mancunion speaks to The Murder Capital about life on tour and their much anticipated second album, Gigi’s Recovery

Introducing: The Maddocks

Stockport’s most exciting new export The Maddocks chat to The Mancunion about their new single ‘This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things’