daniel-jones

Parklife reveal fourth act on the 2013 line-up

Netsky returns to the festival for his third appearance

Parklife have continued their fortnight of line-up announcements by revealing Netsky as the fourth act to appear on this summer’s bill.  It will be the Belgian-born producer’s third consecutive appearance at the festival, giving fans in the North-West another chance to catch his ‘Netsky: Live’ show.

The festival’s organisers will announce six more acts between now and Valentine’s Day, whereon the full line-up will be unveiled.  The only other names to have been disclosed so far are Hot Natured, David Rodigan and Everything Everything.

This year will mark the first change of setting for the festival since its inception in 2010; Platt Fields appears to have been sacrificed in order to make way for a larger venue.  Rumours are circulating that the event could be held in Wythenshawe Park, but no official location has been confirmed as of yet.

The Mancunion will be bringing you more details as and when they are released but we are certain that, wherever it takes place, Parklife 2013 will provide yet another unmissable end to the student year.

Click HERE for ticket info.

Zara Larsson live in Manchester: Bringing ‘VENUS’ to Manchester’s Academy

Swedish pop sensation Zara Larsson returns to Manchester to headline the Academy after the release of her newest LP, ‘Venus’

The Last Dinner Party – Prelude to Ecstasy: A stellar debut from the UK’s most exciting new act

The Last Dinner Party cement their place as one of the most innovative up-and-coming bands in the UK, showcasing operatic vocals and evocative lyrics on their debut LP

Frank Carter and The Rattlesnakes live in Manchester: An ecstatic night of rock with the ‘Man of The Hour’

Frank Carter and The Rattlesnakes return to Manchester Academy after two years, bringing a night of moshpits and mayhem

Laufey live in Manchester: A Valentine’s night ‘bewitched’ by musical charm

Following her recent Grammy victory, Laufey takes the stage for a very special sold-out Valentine’s Day show at Manchester’s Albert Hall