Latest News:
Manchester Mancunion Logo

// Breaking News:

//Breaking: UoM to give students more choice over remote study in provisional flexible learning plan More

// Breaking News:

Fight in University of Manchester library caught on camera

//Breaking: Fight in University of Manchester library caught on camera More

festival

Festival: Eastern Electrics

2nd – 4th August

Extending its duration to three days and two nights, EE 2013 will see over 100 of the finest global electronic artists hitting Hertfordshire this August.  The festival will take place at the iconic Knebworth Park, a venue steeped in tradition and which has played host to the likes of Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, Metallica, Oasis and, of course, Robbie. It will be very interesting to see how the event fairs in its new home.

Day 1 kicks off on the Friday with Ben UFO, Blawan, Bicep, Maurice Fulton and DJ Sneak getting the ball rolling. The no-nonsense beat-stream continues on Day 2 with Magda, Heidi, Ame, Roman Flugel and Surgeon. Then to close on Sunday, the legendary Masters At Work, Kerri Chandler, Chez Damier, as well as P-Bar giants Tama Sumo and Prosumer. There’s also a host of young guns on display over the three days – the likes of Kyle Hall, Pan Pot and Subb-an will certainly wet more than a few whistles.

Weekend tickets with camping are £115 standard, day tickets will set you back about £40. There are plenty of offers for groups and ‘boutique’ camping – see the website for more info, here.

Big Green Coach are also offering coach travel from all over the country, check it out.

Tags: 2013, eastern, electrics, festival, Preview music

Trackback from your site.