Latest News:
Manchester Mancunion Logo

// Breaking News:

//Breaking: UoM to give students more choice over remote study in provisional flexible learning plan More

// Breaking News:

Fight in University of Manchester library caught on camera

//Breaking: Fight in University of Manchester library caught on camera More

90s: what made it and what didn’t

WHAT’S HOT NOW

Topshop

Topshop tee

The Crop Top

The midriffs are back out, even throughout winter. This basic crop tee from Topshop is perfect for all occasions and has us thinking of high waisted jeans ‘Friends’ style and short shorts to embrace your inner Spice Girl.

Riverisland

Riverisland

The Dungarees

The casual style of the 90s is back in many varieties. One of which is the revival of the dungarees, sported by many stores in leather, check and denim. The short versions were perfect for summer festivals but this winter opt for the longer length. Wear these classic denim dungarees with a plain tee and converse.

WHAT’S NOT NOW

JACK

The Curtains

Think David Beckham and Leonardo DiCaprio, greasy hair parted in the middle long enough to reach those chiselled cheekbones. Boys today have started bringing back the undercut hair styles but were glad that the curtained fringe hasn’t made a revival.

wallet chain

The Wallet Chain

The days of having an easy access chain to your wallet are gone. With pockets full of hundreds of pounds worth of tech –iPhones, iPods, headphones- were glad that this trend has not made a comeback, not only for protection of our precious gizmos but because of how hideous they really were. Who today, wants to decorate their favourite skinny jeans with a metal chain?

Tags: 90s, 90s fashion, crop tee, curtain hair, Dungarees, hot, jack dawson, not, riverisland, topshop, wallet chain

Trackback from your site.