stephanie-yeo

Beauty bible: Spring collections

Last week Nikki Patel told us what trends to look out for in Spring, now beauty guru Stephanie Yeo tells us what gorgeous collections to find them in!
Beauty bible: Spring collections

Whilst it’s been fun donning bright reds or burgundy lips for Christmas and New year parties, it’s time to put them away as Maybelline have just launched a permanent nude collection for Spring to add to their Color Sensational range. It has 5 different shades so girls with different skin tones will be able to find the perfect nude with an affordable price tag. Another drugstore gem is the newly released Revlon Color burst Lacquer Balms. Better late than never, Revlon have jumped on the chubby stick bandwagon and they are delightful! These lip lacquers come in a matte or lacquer formula and have an extensive colour range. They also include moisturizing benefits, which allows them to be versatile and suitable for any occasion.

Instagram: @anyadanielle
Instagram: @anyadanielle

Looking at high-end beauty, Guerlain have reformulated their renowned meteorites just in time for their Spring Collection. These illuminating powders have been a cult product for years and are now softer and more blendable than ever. Another notable release for Spring is the Eyebrow Kit, a universal brow product containing three different shades for different brow tones and a pearl highlighter.

Instagram: @love_me_makeup34
Instagram: @love_me_makeup34

Calling all lip glow addicts! Dior have released their Trianon Spring collection and added a twist on their best-selling lipglow. It appears as a sheer coral in the tube but reacts according to your natural lip color to become a moisturizing colored balm. It is great all year round so you’ll definitely get your pennies worth!

Instagram: @fenztastic
Instagram: @fenztastic

Since when was ginger ‘in’?

Since when was ginger ‘in’?

Since when was red hair in? Read our beauty article to find out why red hair is trending in the celebrity world and what it means for the real gingers of the world
Beauty is in the eyes of the colonizer

Beauty is in the eyes of the colonizer

We discuss the damaging impacts of western beauty standards on women of colour in society today. Ideas of beauty should not be restrictive.
In the Beauty Bag #8

In the Beauty Bag #8

Have a look inside the beauty bag of fashion marketing student Zahra and see what products she recommends, from hair care miracles to skin care must haves.
Accounting for Style #12 – Second Hand Retail Therapy

A second year student who loves second hand shopping and relies on retail therapy records her spending for the month