stephanie-yeo

Beauty bible: Spring collections

Last week Nikki Patel told us what trends to look out for in Spring, now beauty guru Stephanie Yeo tells us what gorgeous collections to find them in!

Whilst it’s been fun donning bright reds or burgundy lips for Christmas and New year parties, it’s time to put them away as Maybelline have just launched a permanent nude collection for Spring to add to their Color Sensational range. It has 5 different shades so girls with different skin tones will be able to find the perfect nude with an affordable price tag. Another drugstore gem is the newly released Revlon Color burst Lacquer Balms. Better late than never, Revlon have jumped on the chubby stick bandwagon and they are delightful! These lip lacquers come in a matte or lacquer formula and have an extensive colour range. They also include moisturizing benefits, which allows them to be versatile and suitable for any occasion.

Instagram: @anyadanielle

Looking at high-end beauty, Guerlain have reformulated their renowned meteorites just in time for their Spring Collection. These illuminating powders have been a cult product for years and are now softer and more blendable than ever. Another notable release for Spring is the Eyebrow Kit, a universal brow product containing three different shades for different brow tones and a pearl highlighter.

Instagram: @love_me_makeup34

Calling all lip glow addicts! Dior have released their Trianon Spring collection and added a twist on their best-selling lipglow. It appears as a sheer coral in the tube but reacts according to your natural lip color to become a moisturizing colored balm. It is great all year round so you’ll definitely get your pennies worth!

Instagram: @fenztastic

Decoding the phenomenon: What lies behind celebrities launching beauty brands?

Why are so many celebs leaving the spotlight and reaching into the realm of cosmetics to launch their own beauty brands?

Celebrity style guide #3: Sabrina Carpenter

If you’re looking to recreate Sabrina’s feminine, pop-star style then look no further because we have a guide just for you