Manchester Forecast

Latest News:
Manchester Mancunion Logo

// Breaking News:

UK’s most prolific rapist convicted in Manchester Crown Court

//Breaking: UK’s most prolific rapist convicted in Manchester Crown Court More

Photo: vic xia@Flickr

Spotted: the stylish intellectual

There’s nothing like coursework deadlines to dampen the festive spirit. Spending nine hours a day in a dark library corner, sweating and ageing prematurely. wondering why no one has written a single paper on your topic doesn’t exactly inspire yuletide joy. Still there are ways to make these last couple of weeks more bearable and slobbing around in crusty old joggers with soup stains on isn’t one of them.

This season’s chunky knits, blankets and layering trends are ideal for easy study chic. Team them with basic leggings plus cool biker boots or Converse, and it couldn’t be simpler! And look, I’ve even done the hard work for you!

Photo: boohoo.com

Photo: boohoo.com

Add a little glamour to your look with this snuggly leopard print blanket cardigan. Plus when the going gets tough, this is like a portable knitted hug. £20, Boohoo.com

Photo: riverisland.com

Photo: riverisland.com

This luxe jumper dress is so easy and comfy; just sling it on over tights and flat boots and you’re ready to go! £30, River Island

Photo: topshop.com

Photo: topshop.com

An oversized knit is your new best friend this season and this offering from Topshop is super comfy and ideal for layering. Plus the cool mesh back adds a touch of style to your look. £38, Topshop

Photo: newlook.com

Photo: newlook.com

Wearing slippers to the library (or out the house for that matter) is just not an option but these cool biker boots the next best things as well as being way more attractive. £26, New Look

Tags: biker boots, blanket cardigan, exam time, lazy style, library fashion, New look, River Island, topshop

Trackback from your site.