With coursework deadlines approaching and exams just around the corner the university campus is teeming with panic stricken students. Take this fashion and beauty quiz to find out if your studying, shopping and browsing has paid off this semester.
1. It’s getting chilly and you need a new coat. Would you:
a) Pick up a long, boyfriend-style pastel number
b) Root around in your local charity shop
c) Go for a black peplum coat
2. You’re having a hair mare. Do you:
a) Tie it in a topknot
b) Dye it ombre, loving those blonde ends
c) Brush it
3. Your favourite jeans are ripped in a rather unsightly location and need replacing:
a) You find a cool, more strategically ripped pair which might go nicely with your new crop top
b) Skinny jeans never fail me
c) Bell bottom flares
4. You have half an hour to kill in Superdrug. What do you buy?
a)Matte oxblood lipstick
b) Glitter nail polish
c) Blue mascara – so striking!
5. Which of these items are you most drawn to?
a) High neck, cropped jumper
b) Floral shorts
c) Denim gilet with fur lining
6. It is time to go to uni! What shoes do you opt for?
a) Probably my Nike Air Max trainers
b) Nude ballet flats à la Victoria Beckham
c) Ugg boots, it’s Winter – duh!
7. Which skirt length is a must have this year?
c) Who cares? It’s just a skirt
8. What is your go-to colour scheme?
a) Cool pastels on luxe materials
b) Monochrome for life
c) Are jeans a colour scheme?
9. You’re in desperate need of some new garms.Where do you head to restock your wardrobe?
a) Your favourite vintage store in the Northern Quarter
b) Can’t go wrong with River Island
c) Primark, I’m on a budget and it’s right by the bus stop
How did you do?
Mainly A’s: You are fashion savvy! You know your bralets from your crop tops. There is no need to
worry about your style, you are 100% bang on trend.
Mainly B’s: You’re still kickin’ it 2012! You may need some extra study sessions browsing the Topshop website to bring your style up to scratch.
Mainly C’s: A little mentoring may be needed, time to step outside the library and into Style Central. Although when it comes to originality, you’re on your way to a first.
The semester may nearly be over but there is still a lot to learn, more for some than others perhaps…Luckily, the Fashion and Beauty team are on hand for style advice, fashion feedback and guidance. You’ll be top of the class in no time. Style Central.