cordelia-milward

Top 5 Songs… for Valentine’s Day

Songs to share with that special someone

5. Barry White – ‘Can’t Get Enough of Your Love’

Let Barry woo you with this irresistibly smooth and unforgivably sexy number. Hips be swayin’, fingers be clickin’, and there ain’t a whole lot you can do to stop it.

4. Andy Williams – ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off You’

A traditional classic, but essential for the romantics amongst you. Alternatively, check out Muse’s cover of this old favourite.

3. Marvin Gaye – ‘Let’s Get It On’

There’s no messing around with this one, as Marvin does the talking for you. Along with a hint of sax, it’s the vital tool for seduction.

2. Hot Chocolate – ‘You Sexy Thing’

Converting miracles into reality with its catchy 6-note opening riff and sing-along lyrics, this gem is simple, effective and unmistakably cool.

1. Tom Jones – ‘Sex Bomb’

This is sure to turn you on with with all its grunting, groaning and guffawing. Funk whisked in with a large dose of sass- a winning Valentine’s combination.

Live Review: Kim Wilde at Bridgewater Hall

Legendary singer Kim Wilde’s The Greatest Hits Tour played at Bridgewater Hall – where she was joined by China Crisis.
Live Review: Aitch at Club Academy

Live Review: Aitch at Club Academy

Mancunian rapper Aitch played an intimate album launch show, combining old favourites and new numbers for a sold out crowd.
Leeds Festival 2022: Women Rule Most Diverse Line-Up To Date

Leeds Festival invited six headliners: Arctic Monkeys, The 1975, Dave, Megan Thee Stallion, Halsey, and Bring Me The Horizon to perform to sold out crowds over the August bank holiday weekend.
All Points East 2022: Disclosure bring the dance party to London

The final weekend of All Points East brought out the sequins and glitter, resulting in a huge dance party in East London.