millie-kershaw

Tickled Pink: top five beauty buys for Breast Cancer Awareness

This week sees the start of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Millie Kershaw rounds up her highlights of the limited edition beauty products on sale for the good cause

Clinique Cheek Pop ‘Pink with a purpose’ – £17.50

£2 donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation

This shocking pink blusher, emblazoned with the Breast Cancer ribbon logo, is the perfect way to show your support for the good cause this October.  Owned by cosmetics giant Estée Lauder, Clinique and its sister brands have plenty more limited edition products available for you to check out.

Photo: Origins

Origins ‘Make a Difference’ hand treatment – £19.50

£5 donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation

With ‘Rose of Jericho’, and ‘oceanic flora’ featuring on its ingredients list, plus a substantial £5 being donated to Breast Cancer Awareness with every purchase, you’ll be sure to make a positive difference with this magnificent-smelling hand cream.

Photo: Crème de la Mer

Crème de La Mer ‘The Lip Balm’ – £45

£9 donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation

One of the more luxurious purchases on the list, but with almost a tenner donated to the charity with each purchase, be sure to treat yourself to this dreamy lip balm. Consider rethinking your food budget for the week if you decide to splash your student loan on this.

Photo: Ciaté

Ciaté Paint Pot Duo – £18

£3.60 donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation

If Barbie-pink glitter nails are your thing, keep your eyes peeled for these glitzy offerings from Ciaté. Complete with pretty pink bows on the bottles and 20 per cent of the price going to charity, it’s too hard to say no.

Photo: escentual.com

Jean Paul Gaultier ‘Classique’ – £23

£2.30 donated to Brest Cancer Research Foundation

The iconic fragrance in its ‘femme fatale’ curvy bottle deserves centre stage on any girl’s dressing table. Part of Escentual’s range of over forty products in its Breast Cancer Awareness Month promotion, 10% of the proceeds of the selected items will be donated to the charity.

The evolution of Coachella fashion: From glam to casual, has the fun faded?

Looking back at the biggest festival of the year and why it was such a disappointment for fashion fans

On screen style report #8: Samantha Jones

How would the original girlboss, Samantha Jones, tear up Manhattan in 2024? One showstopping look at a time…

The most iconic closets from TV and Film

Closets that never end, closets that pick your outfit for you, and closets controlled with a remote… ah the life of a fictional girlboss

Summer’s best defence: The top five sunscreen picks for your skincare

Shield your skin from harmful UV rays with our top five sunscreen picks; from lightweight formulas to advanced skincare benefits, these sunscreens offer protection and nourishment for summer-ready skin