anokhi-shah

LONDON TO PARIS BIKE RIDE 2017 – CROSS THE CHANNEL FOR CHARITY

Get involved, do something worthwhile, cycle from London to Paris for Breast Cancer Now. As a challenge leader for the 2017 London to Paris Bike ride I want to recruit as many students as possible to take part in a very exciting opportunity to raise money and challenge yourself. The bike ride is in aid […]

Get involved, do something worthwhile, cycle from London to Paris for Breast Cancer Now.

As a challenge leader for the 2017 London to Paris Bike ride I want to recruit as many students as possible to take part in a very exciting opportunity to raise money and challenge yourself.

The bike ride is in aid of Breast Cancer now, a fantastic charity. The work of Breast cancer now focuses on four critical areas, risk prevention, early detection and diagnosis, treatments and secondary breast cancer. Currently one in eight women in the UK will face breast cancer once in their lifetime. Research holds the key to a world where everyone who develops breast cancer lives. With your help by 2050 we will live in that world.

The London to Paris bike ride will take place in early July 2017. It is truly the challenge of a lifetime, we will be cycling 220 miles over three days. No cycling ability is required and the challenge leaders will guide you through every step of your fundraising and training.

Come along to the information meeting on the 29th September from 5pm – 5:45pm in Academy 2 in the University of Manchester Students Union Any questions and queries will be answered by Breast Cancer Now’s Student Engagement Executive.

Photo: Breast Cancer Now

The Glorious finish!

Live review: Madvillainy Reimagined

Fearing a bittersweet tribute act, ‘Madvillainy: reimagined’ instead offered a refreshing and charismatic live experience in Manchester’s Blues Kitchen.

Album Review: The Lemon Twigs – Everything Harmony

Brian and Michael D’Addario’s The Lemon Twigs release the unpredictable Everything Harmony, the fourth record for the New York band.

SeXion Introduction!

We’re launching the Mancunion’s newest section about all things sex and relationships – an inclusive space for all bodies and genders

Female Contraception: Not as attractive as it should be

Female contraception is not without its downsides. Read on to see which could be a good option for you!