• Sport
  • Student Manchester City tickets available in the Students’ Union

harry-newton

Student Manchester City tickets available in the Students’ Union

From £16-£21 buy your tickets for Manchester City games from the Students’ Union helpdesk

Whilst here in Manhchester, make sure you make the most of it and visit every part of it! For your chance to go to one of the best stadiums in the country, to watch one of the world’s greatest teams, buy a Manchester City ticket from the Students’ Union helpdesk — for a subsidised student price.

With Manchester City bouncing back from a disappointing 4-0 loss at Everton, with a rousing performance against Tottenham Hotspur, Pep Guardiola’s team may just be beginning to click. With every game a big game, tickets are available for students from the Students’ Union helpdesk, when you buy with your student card.

Tickets for City’s Premier League tie against resurging Swansea City on the 5th of February: £16.

Tickets for City’s Champions League clash against high-flying Ligue 1 leaders, Monaco, on 21st of February: £21.

The Club will continue to be selling student priced tickets at the Students’ Union helpdesk throughout the season, so keep your eyes pealed for more big games.

A game away: Spectating South Korea’s football culture

I attended the Yonsei v KU derby in Seoul, along with 50,000 other fans. It couldn’t have been more different from BUCS.

“You might have heard there’s a football match on” – The build-up to the 2022 World Cup’s biggest showdown yet

Southgate’s England take on reigning champions France this Saturday in a once-in-a-lifetime World Cup clash

The controversy continues: The OneLove armband U-turn

A look into the debate surrounding the Onelove armband controversy, highlighting the issues surrounding Qatar and its approach to LGBTQ+ rights.

No more heading the ball: The health hazards of the beautiful game

Scotland is leading the way in responding to football related head injuries