anokhi-shah

New menu at Las Iguanas: adding some spice to chilly autumn days

Mouth-watering additions to the autumn menu announced

Las Iguanas will launch a new autumn menu on the 26th of September 2017; 15 new additions will be heating up the menu, all bursting with the vibrant colours and bold flavours of Latin America.

The menu has been intricately designed by a team of highly-skilled chefs who love to discover unique flavours from across Latin America. They have their hearts set on bringing these flavours to life using high quality, fresh ingredients.

The new menu is full of exciting creations that will get your tongues tingling. For example, Ipanema Mussels — cooked in a lightly spiced lime, coriander, and coconut sauce and served with ciabatta to soak up the delicious broth.

The Seco de Cordero — a Peruvian-style dish that will have meat lovers drooling: lamb slow-cooked in golden ale, red wine and Amarillo chilli sauce, and served with sweet potato mash and crispy chilli onions.

For those who would prefer a vegetarian alternative, the Cauliflower and Corn Quinotto — a Peruvian-style quinoa risotto with smoked cheese, roasted cauliflower, and charred baby corn — sounds absolutely dreamy.

If you still have room for dessert, there are several new sweet treats on offer to continue your journey across the continent. From the Banana Empanada, where traditional pastry is hand-filled with banana, sweet plantain and glorious dulce de leche, served with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of rum flavoured syrup, to the Piña Colada Mess: piña colada ice cream served with caramelised pineapple salsa, crispy pineapple pieces and toasted coconut chips. These exotic tantalising desserts will have you daydreaming about tropical beaches!

To accompany taste-bud heaven, Las Iguanas have ALL COCKTAILS AVAILABLE FOR 2-4-1 ALL DAY EVERY DAY! Happy hour becomes happy days. Las Iguanas always use premium spirits, including their own award-winning, artisan Magnifica Cachaça.

With the addition of 14 new cocktails, there will certainly be a new and unique mix to suit all palates. There’s a Latin American take on the classic Porn Star Martini using Gosling’s Gold Rum, apricot, Funkin passionfruit, vanilla, pineapple, and a shot of cava, which sounds truly scrumptious. Additionally, a host of new sharing drinks are on the menu, for example the Alpaca Punch: El Dorado Rum, falernum, passionfruit, lime, and cranberry, topped up at the table with a bottle of Freixenet Cava.

The new autumn menu seems like the perfect excuse to bid farewell to summer or to round up your friends for a tasty, Latin-inspired catch up!