yasmin-duggal

WHP17 closing parties revealed including NYE & NYD announced

Kaluki, Bicep, Hannah Wants and The Hacienda headline this New Year

Following a stand-out first month of events, Manchester’s clubbing institution The Warehouse Project now reveal the closing parties for their 2017 season, including their much-anticipated New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day line-ups.

The final event of the 2017 season is a twelve hour marathon, showcasing some of the most exciting and influential names across house & techno. New Years Day will star Bicep, The Black Madonna, Motor City Drum Ensemble, Hunee, Midland, George Fitzgerald, Daniel Avery, Denis Sulta, Tom Trago, Peggy Gou, Shanti Celeste, Kim Ann Foxman, DJ Seinfield, Lone, Or:la, Overmono – DJ Set and many more. Ahead of this, Hannah Wants, Disciples, Bondax, Low Steppa, Icarus, Denney and Friend Within will lead the proceedings on New Years Eve.

Amongst the final shows, WHP joins forces with the legendary Haçienda on Saturday 30th December, welcoming the likes of Danny Tengalia, Todd Terry, Kevin Saunderson, Graeme Park, A Guy Called Gerald, Justin Robertson, Greg Wilson and Jon Dasilva to Store Street. Friday 29th December sees Eats Everything, Steve Lawler and Richy Ahmed on board for a special Kaluki event, they’ll be joined on the evening by Darius Syrossian, Latmun, Max Chapman and many more.

The final shows will bring the 2017 season at Store Street to a close. Tickets are available for the closing shows via www.thewarehouseproject.com

Photo: The Rest Is Noise PR