tristan-parsons

MMG Live: Check Your Exec

Join us on the 23rd of November for a panel discussion with the Students’ Union Executive

Manchester Media Group, an umbrella of The Mancunion, Fuse FM, and Fuse TV, will be hosting ‘MMG Live: Check Your Exec’ on the 23rd of November.

This event is an opportunity for all and any students to ask questions of the Students’ Union Executive team on their work since being elected.

Attendees will be able to discuss any student issues with the panel, whether that be recent concerns about crime or University staff redundancies, or more long-standing issues such as university fees.

To attend, select ‘going’ on the Facebook page and send your name, student ID, and questions you would like to ask the Exec in an email to [email protected] MMG will sift through these questions and draw up a list of the most interesting and commonly-asked.

The event will be held them 5pm to 7:30pm in the Council Chambers of the Students’ Union building. It will be covered and published at a later point in radio and video format by Fuse FM and TV. Refreshments will be provided during an interval.

Was there life on Mars?

New data provides further evidence for liquid water on Mars. Maybe we aren’t alone in the Solar System after all?