isobellarae

My Essentials for the ultimate winter wardrobe

From animal print to chunky biker boots, Isobella Rae examines the high street to find the best value, staple pieces every wardrobe needs this winter!
Credit: Isobella Rae

From the snakeskin print dress to the on-trend biker boots, here is a sneak peak into my winter wardrobe. I will highlight the top three items I couldn’t possibly live without. Whilst also giving you a quick insight into how to style these super essential yet on-trend products.

Let’s talk animal print, your winter wardrobe is lost without it. From zebra stripes to snakeskin prints, animal print is without a doubt this season’s hottest trend. Priced at just £29.99, ZARA’s Snakeskin Print Dress is a must-have. This is one of the most fashionable yet affordable items in my wardrobe right now. The dress can not only be dressed up at night with a clutch bag and metallic heels, but it is also super stylish in the day with a pair of biker boots and a cross-body bag.

Effortlessly cool and unquestionably on-trend, biker boots will be your go-to footwear for Autumn/Winter 18. Whether you’re looking to soften their appearance with a tea dress or to channel the biker chick style with a leather jacket, Kurt Geiger’s ‘Sting Leather Lace Up Biker Boots’ are the perfect choice. Whilst they might be an investment at £189, it must be noted that these boots provide both style and comfort. These attributes unfortunately do not always go hand-in-hand when it comes to footwear.

Always a favourite in my wardrobe, the winter coat. A cheetah print coat may seem wild but it’s a simple way to add an on-trend touch to a basic outfit. Priced at just £35.99, New Look’s ‘Animal Print Coat’ is a serious style steal, not to be missed. It can be worn with a turtleneck jumper, skinny jeans and trainers in the day, or in the evening over your favourite little black dress.  This coat is more versatile than you would think.

Horticultured: Manchester Fashion Movement brings great clothes to the great outdoors

First Chanel’s Metiers D’Art took place in Manchester last December and now RHS Bridgewater’s Horticultured unfolded in Salford showcasing some fantastic local and sustainable brands

My favourite jeans: Student journalists share their top denim picks

Looking for the perfect jeans? Look no further! Our writers and editors share all their top tips and fave pairs

Celebrity Style Guide #8: Dua Lipa and Callum Turner

We explore the style of up-and-coming couple, musician Dua Lipa and actor Callum Turner, from their day-time outfits to their after-party looks

Glossier: Cult brand or profit machine?

Glossier were famed for their Balm Dotcom and Cloud Paint Blush, but with product prices rising during a cost-of-living crisis will their cult status last?