isobellarae

My Essentials for the ultimate winter wardrobe

From animal print to chunky biker boots, Isobella Rae examines the high street to find the best value, staple pieces every wardrobe needs this winter!
Credit: Isobella Rae

From the snakeskin print dress to the on-trend biker boots, here is a sneak peak into my winter wardrobe. I will highlight the top three items I couldn’t possibly live without. Whilst also giving you a quick insight into how to style these super essential yet on-trend products.

Let’s talk animal print, your winter wardrobe is lost without it. From zebra stripes to snakeskin prints, animal print is without a doubt this season’s hottest trend. Priced at just £29.99, ZARA’s Snakeskin Print Dress is a must-have. This is one of the most fashionable yet affordable items in my wardrobe right now. The dress can not only be dressed up at night with a clutch bag and metallic heels, but it is also super stylish in the day with a pair of biker boots and a cross-body bag.

Effortlessly cool and unquestionably on-trend, biker boots will be your go-to footwear for Autumn/Winter 18. Whether you’re looking to soften their appearance with a tea dress or to channel the biker chick style with a leather jacket, Kurt Geiger’s ‘Sting Leather Lace Up Biker Boots’ are the perfect choice. Whilst they might be an investment at £189, it must be noted that these boots provide both style and comfort. These attributes unfortunately do not always go hand-in-hand when it comes to footwear.

Always a favourite in my wardrobe, the winter coat. A cheetah print coat may seem wild but it’s a simple way to add an on-trend touch to a basic outfit. Priced at just £35.99, New Look’s ‘Animal Print Coat’ is a serious style steal, not to be missed. It can be worn with a turtleneck jumper, skinny jeans and trainers in the day, or in the evening over your favourite little black dress.  This coat is more versatile than you would think.

Make-up Soc’s guide to Winter glam

Check out the President of Makeup Society’s guide to winter glam makeup for the holiday season this year

In the Beauty Bag #11: Union Affairs Officer Sam Bronheim

Recent graduate and SU representative Sam Bronheim shares her beauty journey, tips she learnt from her mom and makeup bargains

Frosty elf chic: From the runway to TikTok, this seasons Winter trends

Winter trends are back with a boom and this year has seen a real change-up in Winter uniform, taking inspiration from several time periods, weather, and designer favourites from the runway

Beauty advent calendars: The best of this year

Whether you are a makeup head, skincare junkie or self-care queen, have fun counting down to Christmas with these advent calendars. Here are The  Mancuion’s beauty team suggestions