bellafleming

Preview: New Year’s Eve at The Warehouse Project

The Warehouse Project are seeing the new year in with style with performances from Annie Mac, Hannah Wants, and DJ sets from Rudimental and Groove Armada
Warehouse Project press photo

The Warehouse Project is helping you to see in the New Year in style.

This year has been the WHP’s biggest season on record, with its new permanent location, Mayfield Depot, taking events to a new level. Formally Mayfield railway station, the Depot’s 10,000 capacity has hosted some of the most explosive events Warehouse Project has ever seen. Some of this year’s standout guests include Flume, Mura Masa, Skepta, Four Tet, amongst others.

After the success of her sold-out headline event earlier in the year, longstanding Radio 1 tastemaker, Annie Mac will showcase her skills at the New Year’s Eve event.

Other headliners at the Warehouse Project New Year’s Eve party include the likes of Hannah Wants, Krystal Klear, Artwork, and TSHA. There will also be DJ sets from the incredible Rudimental and Groove Armada to help ensure your new year begins with a bang.

Further exciting NYE and NDY Warehouse Project events are still to be announced as 2019 comes to an end.

Tickets cost £38.50 and are available now at thewarehouseproject.com

Adrianne Lenker live in Manchester: Beauty in simplicity from a generational talent

Big Thief frontperson Adrianne Lenker brought her solo show to Castlefield’s Aviva Studios, gifting the audience simple snippets of grace and serenity

Bleachers live in Manchester: Fan-centric show from the studio to the stage

The Jack Antonoff-fronted six-piece, Bleachers, break the fourth wall at their Manchester O2 Ritz show equipped with theatric production but packed with earnest, artist to audience interactions

The Pleasure Dome present ‘Liminal Space’: A surprisingly varied punk rock powerhouse

Bristolian rockers The Pleasure Dome return with their newest EP ‘Liminal Space’ to demonstrate their musical versatility

bar italia live in Manchester: An embrace from ‘Tracey Denim’ and ‘The Twits’

bar italia gets the crowd ‘punkt’ with a fruitful return at Manchester’s Band on the Wall, sustaining their reputability after two successful albums