poppyclayton

The best looks from the British Fashion Awards 2023

Here are the definitive top ten looks from the British Fashion Awards 2023 at the Royal Albert Hall
Credit: Igor Sporynin @ Unsplash

Awards season is upon us once again, and with that, a host of red carpet looks for mere mortals like us to judge. The British Fashion Awards (BFAs) were hosted on December 4 at the Royal Albert Hall, and welcomed a plethora of the best-dressed celebrities from Bridgerton stars to supermodels. If you’re wondering what the top ten outfits of the night were (in no particular order), look no further.

10. Maisie Williams

@malbwgaftheblog

#maisiewilliams wearing #simonerocha at the #britishfashionawards #fypシ #fypシ゚viral #fashionweek #malbwgaftheblog

♬ Freakshow – ˙ ★°˖ SILLY! 🫐⋆。˚꩜

You can always count on Maisie Williams to bring eclecticism to any red carpet and she stunned in this full look by Simone Rocha.

9. Alexa Chung

@skyyste

Alexa Chung “British Fashion Awards” #london #alexachung #britishfashionawards #foryou #fyp #fy

♬ original sound – ska1ste

Twee fashion icon Alexa Chung stunned in this look by 16Arlington, with the dress converting into a shorter number later in the night.

8. FKA Twigs

Musician FKA Twigs stunned in one of many naked looks of the night in a full look by Valentino, and backbreaking stilettos.

7. Paloma Elsesser

@i_d

THIS IS A PALOMA STAN ACCOUNT #palomaelsesser #fashionawards #fashionawards2023 #tiktokfashion #britishfashionawards #modeloftheyear

♬ original sound – i-D

Winner of Model of the Year at the BFAs, Paloma Elsesser took everyone’s breath away in this two-tone Ferragamo look.

6. Suki Waterhouse

@voguemagazine

Tonight at the 2023 British FashionAwards, #SukiWaterhouse made her first red carpet appearance since announcing her pregnancy with boyfriend, robertpattinson.

♬ Blue Foundation Eyes On Fire – JTHM1987🐼

Model, musician, and actress Suki Waterhouse had her baby bump red carpet debut at the British Fashion Awards, and looked radiant in this H&M tulle gown paired with Tiffany jewellery.

5. Lila Moss

@glamouruk

#LilaMoss recreates her mother’s 1993 Liza Bruce sheer slip dress wearing #NensiDojaka at the 2023 #FashionAwards 👯‍♀️ #KateMoss #FestiveSeason

♬ original sound – British GLAMOUR

Daughter of Kate Moss paid homage to her iconic mother in this look by Nensi Dojaka, emulating Kate’s famous sheer dress moment from a 1993 Elite Models Party. Happy 30th anniversary to the dress, and what better way to pay tribute to it than this?

4. Sheila Atim

@iamkcartis

Celebrties attends the London fashion awards 2023 #sheilaatim #lawroach #letitiawright #winnieharlow #londonfashionawards #fashionawards2023 #fashionawards #londonfashionawards2023 #celebrityfashionspotlight #fashionpolice #celebrityredcarpetlooks #redcarpetfashion #blackcelebrityfashion #wakandaforever #blackcelebrityfashionreview #celebrityfashionreview

♬ Frosty Drip (Christmas Xmas Trap Beat2) – TikTok Version – DocBlazeBeats

A multitalented actress, singer, composer… the list goes on for Sheila Atim, who wore Harris Reed paired with Chopard jewellery. If you look up the phrase ‘fits like a glove’ in the dictionary, this picture is under it.

3. Taylor Russell

@voguemagazine

#TaylorRussell shut the #FashionAwards red carpet down last night in a custom #Loewe piece. The Canadian actress’ stunning outfit featured embellished green and silver flowers which were beautifully arranged across her chest.

♬ original sound – spookzie

Bones and All star Taylor Russell wore Loewe (and once and for all, its lo-ay-ve) to the British Fashion Awards, keeping up her streak as one of the best-dressed stars in Hollywood.

2. Adut Akech

@shaquille_williams

Adut Akech @at the Fashion Awards Styled by Me Wearing Custom @KNWLSLONDON & Chrome Hearts #fashionawards2023 #fyp #foryou #fashionawards #tiktokfashion #chromehearts #knwls #adutakech #jimmychoo #thefashionawards #supermodel #britishfashionawards2023 #redcarpetfashion

♬ MY HOUSE – Beyoncé

Model Adut Akech showed everyone how to rock earth tones at the BFAs in this made-for-her dress by KNWLS London.

1. Anok Yai

@i_d

A moment for Anok 👀 #anokyai #britishfashionawards

♬ original sound – i-D

Model Anok Yai made our collective jaws drop at the Met Gala this year, and here they are on the floor again with this look by Ferragamo. The belt, the hair, the glow… need we say more?

The 2023 British Fashion Awards were host to many stunning and creative looks from the star-studded attendees, but these ten celebrities really stood out for their impeccable styling. We can’t wait to see what’s in store for next year’s looks!

Leopard print roars back: The resurgence of a popular fashion trend

Exploring the resurgence of leopard print – how the iconic pattern clawed its way back into fashion’s spotlight with a blend of nostalgia, contemporary flair, and widespread celebrity endorsement

Celebrity style guide #7: Lewis Hamilton

Not everyone would look to the Formula 1 paddock for style inspiration, but luckily our editors have some insight from Lewis Hamilton to help you elevate your wardrobe

What the Croc? Pringles x Crocs and other crazy collabs

We explore some of Crocs’ weird collaborations with brands, artists, and designers that have rocked the fashion world as of late

3D nails: Achieving new heights in beauty

Does the rise of 3D nail art in the wake of the ‘clean girl’ beauty era signal the resurgence of maximalism? Where did the 3D nail trend begin and where can you get your own unique set?