In only its second year, High Voltage has certainly targeted the dads market. With a line-up relying heavily on classic rock, prog and metal, as well as none of that tiresome camping malarkey, it’s not difficult to see why. Two days of legendary acts however, means that students shouldn’t shy away from a fantastic festival.
Sorry. No data so far.
- Review: The Hitman’s Bodyguard 22nd September 2017
- Five sport societies to join this September 22nd September 2017
- Muggings on the rise in Fallowfield 22nd September 2017
- A very Normal interview 21st September 2017
- Manchester University ranks fifth in UK for graduate employability 21st September 2017
- Remembering Partition with New North South: Beyond Borders 21st September 2017
- Manchester, night by night 21st September 2017
- Want to dine with a difference? Experience the blind taste test at Vapiano 21st September 2017
- Freshers abroad: what to expect from your next big adventure 21st September 2017
- Greater Manchester Police “inadequate” at recording crime 21st September 2017