In only its second year, High Voltage has certainly targeted the dads market. With a line-up relying heavily on classic rock, prog and metal, as well as none of that tiresome camping malarkey, it’s not difficult to see why. Two days of legendary acts however, means that students shouldn’t shy away from a fantastic festival.
- Review: Game of Thrones — Stormborn
- Almost 1 per cent of University of Manchester staff on salaries over £100,000
- Preview: Aperol Spritz Social
- Review: Dreamboats and Petticoats
- TEF awards: Bronze, Silver, Gold, or fraud?
- Best of British: Streetwear
- What does your piercing say about you?
- Review: Cinderella (2015)
- Magic Bus fare raised to £1.50
- The British education system needs fundamental change
- Review: Game of Thrones — Stormborn 25th July 2017
- Preview: Aperol Spritz Social 21st July 2017
- Top 5: Tim Burton Films 18th July 2017
- Review: Cinderella (2015) 18th July 2017
- Preview: 4K Season at Vue Cinemas 18th July 2017
- Review: The Big Sick 18th July 2017
- Dancing in Damascus: an evening with Miriam Cooke 18th July 2017
- How the ‘Shared Universe’ is taking over Hollywood 13th July 2017
- Review: 2000 Trees Festival 2017 13th July 2017
- In Conversation with Kumail Nanjiani 13th July 2017