BDS activists unfurl banner following recent massacre in response to protests at the opening of new embassy
- » UK University faces legal challenge over strike action
— London-based firm Leigh Day will challenge Lancaster over Consumer Rights Act
- » Government pledges to protect free speech on campus
— It's being claimed as the biggest intervention by ministers in campus free speech for more than 30 years
- » Shock over anti-semitic comments in UoM Physics group chat
— The Jewish Society are particularly concerned that the students who attempted to call out anti-Semitism faced ridicule
- » Fallowfield sees worst local election turnout in Manchester
— Only 17 per cent of Fallowfield turned out to vote in Manchester's local elections today, making it the ward with the lowest turnout in the whole city
- » LIVE: Manchester local council election count
— Live updates on the results of the 2018 Manchester local elections
- » Take Action! plans protest for strike compensation
— It will be taking place under the Whitworth Arch tomorrow at 2:30pm
Calling all student sport journos!
- » City conquer a cold, wet night in Stoke
— David Silva scored a brace as Pep Guardiola's side took another stride towards the title
- » United suffer from a Sevilla lack of desire to win in the Champion’s League
— "I'm tired Robbie"
- » Abbott, Enderwick, and Cunliffe seal Manchester’s survival
— A nippy afternoon turned into a blustery evening as Manchester's women secured Northern 2A football for another year
- » Season round-up: University of Manchester Rugby League Football Club
— Torran Lochhead sums up UMRLFC's fine season.
- » Wissam Ben Yedder double sinks Manchester United
— Manchester United 1-2 Sevilla
- » Rashford guides United to victory against Liverpool
— Liverpool failed to challenge de Gea at all, despite having the majority of possession
Editor-in-Chief Kirstie O'Mahony sat down with the VC to talk all things gender, Brexit and, of course, strikes
- » TEDx: a round up
- » “Take Action! UoM”: student strike responses
- » Why are students disinterested in the Students’ Union?
- » The creative space: Leisure Theory