Tom Patterson reports on Manchester Cathedral's radical new exhibits
- » 19-year-old sexually assaulted in Fallowfield
— Police are appealing for information after a woman was sexually assaulted in Fallowfield in the early hours of Sunday morning
- » Global News: Science
— Read the best science news from around the world this week
- » NUS presidential candidate aims to engage students with ‘anti-establishment’ agenda
— Controversial right-wing candidate Tom Harwood has accused student politics of being 'too serious' in his campaign for a more 'democratic' NUS
- » The science of attraction
— Why are you attracted to someone? Is it hormones? Or maybe your immune system?
- » New parallels drawn between ‘white working class’ and BME communities
— Reports by the Runnymede Trust and CLASS suggest the ‘white working class’ label may potentially damage hopeful policies that will benefit the working classes
- » Magic Bus fare raised to £1.50
— The Magic Bus fare, which famously costs just £1, will rise to £1.50 — a move that could see Stagecoach priced out of the lucrative student travel market
The University of Manchester Athletics and Cross Country Club undertook a mammoth fundraising effort this month to raise money and awareness for sudden cardiac death in young people
- » Aadel’s top ten young football players
— With some hot property out there in world football, lets take a look at some of the best emerging talent
- » Formula 1: 2017 Season Predictions
— With the new season just kicking off, Jack Greeney offers his predictions from before a single wheel has been spun
- » 6 Nations Review: England At A Crossroads
— With the dust settling on the 2017 instalment of the 6 Nations, Toby Webb reflects on the state of the England rugby team
- » Play Basketball with UMBC at The Armitage this Sunday
— On Sunday 26th March, at the Armitage Centre from 4pm, the University Basketball Club are holding an event for you to join and play basketball, all in aid of the MS Society
- » The Gym: Just a way of exercising vanity?
— Going to the gym has its health benefits, but it is turning into a vanity project
- » Sussex Varsity descends into chaos
— Sussex Varsity 2017 took a nasty turn this year as violence erupted between Brighton and Sussex students
Those who defend millennials are failing to recognise the real problems that face our generation
- » Martin McGuinness: Peace-broker or dealer in death?
- » Controversy: Are sex-specific abortions OK?
- » The toxicity of student politics
- » A defence of irony
We talk to our editorial team one last time to let loose on all our media-based frustrations
- » Debate surrounding treatment of pro-Palestine activists rages on
- » Protesting: What’s the point?
- » 33,062 no-shows for NHS appointments
- » Interview: Andy Burnham MP