Solicitors at Asserson believe that students have a case against the university, and that it's the only viable way to get compensation for missed lectures
- » Live: SU meets with students to discuss options post-strike
— Live updates on the 'Industrial Action: Next Steps' meeting organised by the Students' Union
- » North Campus evacuated due to chemical scare
— People are being advised to avoid the area
- » A degree is all we need to give you, say University
— Open meetings with university leadership are taking place up until the 9th May to talk about the strikes and other issues facing students
- » Strike suspended until further notice
— The new wave of strike action was planned to take place during the exam season
- » GCHQ to open new spy base in Manchester
— The facility will apparently create hundreds of jobs for people in and around the city
- » Safety scheme officially launched despite criticism
— Volunteers will work alongside Greater Manchester Police in an attempt to make the streets of Fallowfield and Withington safer
Calling all student sport journos!
- » City conquer a cold, wet night in Stoke
— David Silva scored a brace as Pep Guardiola's side took another stride towards the title
- » United suffer from a Sevilla lack of desire to win in the Champion’s League
— "I'm tired Robbie"
- » Abbott, Enderwick, and Cunliffe seal Manchester’s survival
— A nippy afternoon turned into a blustery evening as Manchester's women secured Northern 2A football for another year
- » Season round-up: University of Manchester Rugby League Football Club
— Torran Lochhead sums up UMRLFC's fine season.
- » Wissam Ben Yedder double sinks Manchester United
— Manchester United 1-2 Sevilla
- » Rashford guides United to victory against Liverpool
— Liverpool failed to challenge de Gea at all, despite having the majority of possession
The university of Manchester student organised Ted Talks stepped into "uncharted territories" last weekend...
- » “Take Action! UoM”: student strike responses
- » Why are students disinterested in the Students’ Union?
- » The creative space: Leisure Theory
- » Wakelet: a more human media platform