ceri-wills

The Music Society present Tchaikovsky’s 6th Symphony

MUMS will be performing Tchaikovsky’s incredibly moving 6th Symphony for your enjoyment.
What: Tchaikovsky’s 6th Symphony – Manchester University Music Society
When: Saturday, 22nd October 2011, 7:30-9:30pm
Where: Martin Harris Centre (Next to Manchester Museum)
After the sell-out MUMS Welcome Concert our Symphony Orchestra will be performing Tchaikovsky’s incredibly moving 6th Symphony.  Also being played are Brahms’s Tragic Overture and Strauss’s Tod und Verkarung.  Book early to ensure a seat at what will certainly be one of the highlights of the year by e-mailing [email protected], through our website www.mumusicsociety.co.uk or by calling 0161 275 8951.  We hope to see you there!
Ticket Prices are Adults £10/ Concessions £6/ Student £4/ Or free if you become a society member for just £15 – giving you free access to every concert this year.
Ceri Wills

Ceri Wills

Former Societies editor (2011-2012).

In conversation with the Feminist Collective: “It’s about making sure that no one’s voice goes unheard”

The Mancunion sat down with the University of Manchester’s Feminist Collective to talk about their society values, their plans for the year ahead, and intersectional feminism

Review: Tiramisu (UMDS)

Tiramisu, which was performed at the University of Manchester SU, is an excellently existential adaptation of Annie Baker’s The Antipodes

Review: Skies in the Cloud (UMDS)

Skies in the Cloud exhibits intimate and ethereal themes, showcasing the talent of UMDS students

Review: Stump (UMDS)

The Mancunion reviews Stum, performed by the University of Manchester Drama Society at The Brewers in Gay Village