solomon-radley

Preview: Exit Ten @ Moho Live

Exit Ten are receiving sterling reviews for 2nd album Give Me Infinity left, right and centre but how will the new tracks fare live?

For the past few years Exit Ten have been flying under the radar, but they’re finally back, and they’re performing at Manchester’s Moho Live on November 16th.

The Reading five-piece are currently touring the UK to promote their second full-length album Give Me Infinity, which has been hailed by Kerrang Magazine as “a pure and diverse album that could effortlessly fill the biggest arenas”, and by Metal Hammer as “their most accomplished effort yet…a powerful and beautiful work”.

Since their ill-fated debut Remember the Day – which received a fantastic response from the press, but which was plunged into obscurity when the band’s record label went into administration and so ceased pressing copies and distributing it – the band have effortlessly transformed their sound from traditional metalcore to anthemic rock, driven by Ryan Redman’s powerful voice.

Now that they have re-emerged from the musical wilderness, you can expect the same cocktail of clinical, precision-guided riffage and soaring, life-affirming melody that Exit Ten have always been able to deliver in their live sets.

Over the years Exit Ten have consistently churned out top quality music, and this show will be no exception.

Solomon Radley

Solomon Radley

Former News Sub-editor (2011-2012).

Live at Leeds in the Park preview: Ringing in the north’s festival season

Live at Leeds returns once again for 2024 – find out all you need to know here!

Adrianne Lenker live in Manchester: Beauty in simplicity from a generational talent

Big Thief frontperson Adrianne Lenker brought her solo show to Castlefield’s Aviva Studios, gifting the audience simple snippets of grace and serenity

Bleachers live in Manchester: Fan-centric show from the studio to the stage

The Jack Antonoff-fronted six-piece, Bleachers, break the fourth wall at their Manchester O2 Ritz show equipped with theatric production but packed with earnest, artist to audience interactions

The Pleasure Dome present ‘Liminal Space’: A surprisingly varied punk rock powerhouse

Bristolian rockers The Pleasure Dome return with their newest EP ‘Liminal Space’ to demonstrate their musical versatility