ceri-wills
1st February 2012

MUSEA & Lomography Manchester join forces at Pangaea

Capturing all the fun of the fair in Pangaea’s very own photo booth

Pangaea was a huge success, with 4,000 student revellers enjoying all the delights of the circus, with many societies contributing to its success – Hip Hop, Drum ‘n Bass, Fuse FM, MUSEA… To name but a few!

To make sure that everyones fancy dress efforts were not forgotten, MUSEA (Manchester University Society for Emerging Artists) teamed up with the new Lomography Gallery Store on Oldham Street to snap away at the party goers on a snazzy Diana Mini camera in a photo booth in the union.

If you want to find the photos, ‘like’ the Lomography Manchester page at www.facebook.com/lgsmanchester  where the Pangaea pictures will be uploaded once they’re developed.

If you fancy getting your hands on one of their cameras, why not pop along to the Student Lock-in they’ll be holding on Thursday 9th February, where you can get 15% off all purchases on presentation of your student card. You can find the event at https://www.facebook.com/events/361845523827292/.

To RSVP email your name to [email protected].

Ceri Wills

Ceri Wills

Former Societies editor (2011-2012).

In conversation with the Feminist Collective: “It’s about making sure that no one’s voice goes unheard”

The Mancunion sat down with the University of Manchester’s Feminist Collective to talk about their society values, their plans for the year ahead, and intersectional feminism

Review: Tiramisu (UMDS)

Tiramisu, which was performed at the University of Manchester SU, is an excellently existential adaptation of Annie Baker’s The Antipodes

Review: Skies in the Cloud (UMDS)

Skies in the Cloud exhibits intimate and ethereal themes, showcasing the talent of UMDS students

Review: Stump (UMDS)

The Mancunion reviews Stum, performed by the University of Manchester Drama Society at The Brewers in Gay Village