dana-fowles

The naughtiest places you have had sex

Got a tale to share? Please send your sex stories to [email protected]. Names will be changed!

Charlie

I had sex under a tree in Hyde Park during the Olympics, while policemen were patrolling the area. Risky business…

Shauna

After a night out, my boyfriend and I couldn’t wait until we got home so he pinned me up against a wall in an alley way. I had to be reminded of this the next morning, I was mortified.

Jack

After a workout in the gym, I headed to the steam room to relax. I got more than I bargained for when I ended up having sex in there with a total stranger who had had the same idea. More calories burnt, I guess!

Kyle

I once had sex in a library, which felt very naughty. Still to this day, I do not know how we managed to get away with it. Thankfully there weren’t too many people around and we avoided getting caught.

Harriet

I once had sex in a club toilet – not my finest hour.

Tristan

I got chatting to a guy on Grindr, a gay networking app. We decided to meet up and ended up having sex in a suite at the London Hilton. The best kind of room service…

Olivia

While on holiday last year, I had very public sex on a balcony in Magaluf, or should I say Shagaluf. Classy…

John

My girlfriend and I once had sex in the back of a cinema during a fairly quiet viewing. That was pretty bad behaviour…

William

I had sex in a lift, which was a pretty interesting experience…

Lauren

During a late night gym session when no one else was around, I had sex in the jacuzzi. There were CCTV cameras, which was quite thrilling.  Some poor soul somewhere has probably had to view the footage!

Dana Fowles

Dana Fowles

TWEETING @DanaFowles By day: Lifestyle editor at The Mancunion, aspiring women’s magazine journalist. By night: Lover of gay men and Canal St, prone to believing I am Beyonce on the d floor (embarrassing).

Did you know that there’s a spa under Simon Building

Rumour has it that deep in the depths of UoM lies a hidden spa. Why? We cannot say. But should you embark on an adventure to find it? Absolutely.

Three years at university: What have I learnt?

As the academic year draws to a close, here are some of the more unexpected lessons I have learnt from three years at Manchester University

How do we tackle the student loneliness crisis?

At a university where 45,000 students cross paths every day, it should be impossible to feel lonely

Keeping on top of the news cycle: How to stay up to date as a student

Being a student can mean an incredibly busy schedule, so how can you make time to find out what’s happening in the world?