emily-clark

Great British Brekkie for Winston’s Wish

Host a breakfast for your friends to raise money for bereaved children
Get the kettle on! Photo: Winston’s Wish

A charity event, Great British Brekkie, is being held all around the UK this week, 18th-24th February, by anyone who wants to raise a bit of money by hosting a lovely breakfast for some friends. Winston’s Wish is a charity that supports bereaved children, and taking part in this event by hosting a breakfast is an easy way to help to raise much needed money.

Breakfasts can be anything you want – a full English, American pancakes with syrup and bacon, croissants, even just a nice bit of tea and toast! Fellow gobblers can donate online or by text message: visit www.winstonswish.org.uk/donatetoday or just text the word ‘BREK13’ followed by an amount (£1, £2, £3, £4, £5 & £10) to 70070.

Get in touch with Winston’s Wish and let them know what you are planning! Find them on Facebook by searching Winston’s Wish Great British Brekkie, on Twitter with the name @winstonswish using #GreatBritishBrekkie or by emailing [email protected].

Follow this web link for more event info.

UoM PHD student faces backlash over research paper on masturbating to comics of young boys

A PHD student at the University of Manchester has recently come under fire and faced a severe online backlash after a research paper he wrote about masturbating to erotic comics of young boys went viral.